Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump's desperation
axle2152 Wrote:[MENTION=21558]Emiliano[/MENTION] I'll take a listen to it once I have enough freetime to do so...I think it is going to be a long shot for me to feel bad for him, at least in the sense of "Oh you poor thing" anyway.

Like I said, it's a strange thing. Maybe it's that I feel for Mann's portrayal of the inner thoughts of Trump vs Trump himself. I think her choice of writing a song from his perspective rather than one that straight up attacks him was an interesting, and somewhat challenging choice. I think her song is a good song on its own too. Like it sounds beautiful, it's sad, it's a cry for help. I also like her music to begin with though.

It's like after I watched Der Untergang I felt kind of sorry for Hitler. Not in the "oh poor thing, this explains why you would do that, and excuses it" kind of way. But just being presented a human side of a demonized person. It's hard to explain. If anything I think it says more about my (or the viewers) own ability to feel empathy and compassion, than it says anything about either man.

Does that make sense?

"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

It is unbelieveable that more than 40% of US citizens are going to vote for that man..
Hard to get that.

We are not Europe? Last time I checked most of us are immigrants of Europe...

Hollywood? Yeah they got some crazies over there, but you know what else is crazy?

This is...

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

I don't know about you but I am appalled by the people we have to vote for this election, it is absolutely embarrassing to this nation. The fact that you stated you support Trump is asinine, I could understand if you were this guy and supporting Trump...

[Image: 53671619.jpg]

I mean hey I can make absurd posts too...
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

newavir Wrote:It is unbelieveable that more than 40% of US citizens are going to vote for that man..
Hard to get that.

Not in California...but he still has 30% of the vote here. Along with Maryland and Washington DC...Trump has a .01% chance of winning California..the most populous state....and Hillary has a 99.9 chance of winning California, Maryland and DC...

[Image: badhombre.jpeg]

Gay men or boys who vote Trump are either self loathing or just not too bright. Especially if you are a minority.

Boaxy Wrote:Even if Trump is anti LGBT (which he isn't), LGBT is anti me, so fuck it. How many boyfriends or times have I had sex in my life? Zero.

He IS anti-LGBT.

How is LGBT anti-you?

What does you not having a boyfriend or a sex have to do with the 2nd question?

Quit blaming other people and shit for things going wrong. Get rid of the chip on your shoulder.
Check out my stuff!

That's a lot of bullshit

Boaxy Wrote:Yeah it is bullshit I have this large ass bed and no man to share it with.

You're not the only one who's single and wished the guy of their dreams was in it.

You associating it with politics is silly.

Stop being angry about not having a boyfriend. You will find a boyfriend, but you'll do better by not being bitter about being single, not being desperate or going after the first thing that lands on your door step.
Check out my stuff!