Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Try not to judge too quickly
I'm on the computers more than my phone. I shut down the computers and turn off my phone when Jay comes home...

Damn. why is every fool I've met from Wilton Manors such a nosey beak?

I'm gone again. I'm trying to find a standing stuffed brown bear for sale in good condition - closing out the EOM for July - getting guests registered - doing credit card transactions and cash advances - reading and replying to mail - and anything else that needs to be done.

Virge Wrote:I'm on the computers more than my phone. I shut down the computers and turn off my phone when Jay comes home...

Damn. why is every fool I've met from Wilton Manors such a nosey beak?

I'm gone again. I'm trying to find a standing stuffed brown bear for sale in good condition - closing out the EOM for July - getting guests registered - doing credit card transactions and cash advances - reading and replying to mail - and anything else that needs to be done.
I'm not from Wilton Smirge..
I am 4 miles west..
I am only nosy because my nose is about a fourth of my face..

Anocxu Wrote:I'm not from Wilton Smirge..
I am 4 miles west..
I am only nosy because my nose is about a fourth of my face..

But on the bright side it detracts from the rest of your face. Do people talk about how big it is and want to feel it?

I have the same problem just not with my nose.

Bedtime now. gnight.

Some of those should not have been banned!
I get that some were a bit rude for during the day but the one with the doctors and the fly was fine surely?

those commercials were hysterical.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!