Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tumble Tumble Tumblr!
Hey guys, I've had Tumblr for a few years but I've never really gotten it.

I have noticed that my Twitter timeline is always full of quotes and pictures from Tumblr so I have decided that I'm gonna get into it. The only thing is that I don't know who to follow, I have asked my Twitter followers for their Tumblr accounts but I thought I'd ask here as well Bee

I really wanna follow people!

You can follow youtube celebs. i follow a few celebs, a few friends, and a few bloggers that i dont know personally but i like the things they post and a few of them follow me back.

this came to mind Tongue

DaviBabi Wrote:You can follow youtube celebs. i follow a few celebs, a few friends, and a few bloggers that i dont know personally but i like the things they post and a few of them follow me back.

Thanks Smile I think mine will mostly be following people I don't know in real life, much like my Twitter haha

this came to mind Tongue[/QUOTE]

Omg, that is hilarious hahahahahaa

Twitter, Tumbler, Instagram...what do each of these do that, say, Facebook doesn't do?

dfiant Wrote:Twitter, Tumbler, Instagram...what do each of these do that, say, Facebook doesn't do?

facebook power

lol i only use facebook, i used to use myspace but thats dead to me, i strive away from twitter, because i dont think anyone wants to know my doings step by step of the day, ive heard of tumblr and instagram but never bothered looking at them...

how exciting is life when someone has to post what their doing every 5 minutes ^^ you have nothing to talk about irl if you ever met up.

dfiant Wrote:Twitter, Tumbler, Instagram...what do each of these do that, say, Facebook doesn't do?

The idea of Twitter is completely different to the concept behind Facebook.

Tumblr is a blogging site that allows things to be retweeted and shared and it is a good site but I really need some people to follow as I am following about 8 people lol

Instagram is for sharing photos and it contains lots of quick ways to edit photos, it can also post directly to Facebook/Twitter etc

Each of them fill one kind of niche or another. Their purposes are different and diverse. Which explains why they've all got their followers. For me Tumblr is more a succession of photographs, or articles (similar to a blog, but less complicated than having to write and edit an article each time)... it's a bit like a huge online catalogue.
Twitter conveys ideas and short message instantly, and also can link you to new pages or new content on blogs and websites. If you're a follower, you'll be informed quite quickly that there's something new in your tweetbox. But the Tweet with its SMS format doesn't allow for long drawn out explanations. It's more like putting up a headline. If you're interested, you'll read the whole article.

Anyway, coming back to my original point, does anyobdy on here have an account they would like followed? It would be cool to follow some other gay people as the content may be relatable to me.