Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tumblr and questions
Some of you probably have a tumblr, so I'll ask you a question about it, you probably should know.

If I ask someone a question on tumblr and don't see an answer, does it mean that the owner of the tumblr just doesn't want to answer my question?
Don't turn your back at me. I will grasp onto your neck and bite through your carotid artery.
Sometimes when ive sent messages from my phone they do not send
I message my friend and he has the same problem replying to me
Somtimes

Otherwise you could be being ignored :-\
As mentioned, the phone and some websites don't work well together. Then now there are sites that do not work well with land based computers - you know the desktop variety. further more certain operating systems are just not working with a still largely Windows dominated internet. And then there is potential browser compatibility issues. why I recall when Firefox came out I had to use Explorer to post at some of my then favorite forums...

Like it or not, technology is not as integrated as the nerds/geeks want us to believe. We are still like a million years away from a period in technology where Romulan Devices will easily be hooked up to Star Fleet devices....
<---<< >>--->

[SIZE=4]I told you I had the body of a 25 year old....

[Image: 57929.jpg?v=1]
[/SIZE]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Seven simple questions with no answers LONDONER 0 182 01-02-2017, 06:00 PM
Last Post: LONDONER
  5 quick questions knickerbuck 27 1,803 06-23-2016, 02:02 AM
Last Post: Redmage
  Science solves some cooking questions LONDONER 0 610 05-21-2016, 08:17 AM
Last Post: LONDONER
  Five Questions East 626 27,594 02-13-2016, 03:26 AM
Last Post: Insertnamehere