Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Turning People
Is it possible to turn sum1 hu may possibly be str8, gay.

Cos a guy i no hu is rlly fit hu is a year yunger than me n we get on rlly well shows signs of being gay but maybe its his age am not sure.

But is it possible n how lol

This post is quite annoying..

If the shoe was on the other foot wouldnt we feel annoyed some girl was like "Think I can turn him straight", ive personally had that and it hacks me right off.

The other thing is.. The whole problem with homophobic abuse is the other sexuality (Being straight) cant accept we chose to be gay and try making gays straight.. By saying hes straight and can you turn him that in turn is exactly the same..

He is still young, and if he shows signs he might be exploring his sexuality let him do it at his own pace, Almost every guy his age have wondered what sex with another guy would be like, and many of those have turned out straight.

So I believe no you can not turn someone gay. And if you do try to make it happen then it would be hypocritical for you to complain when people say "oh why aint you straight?" or "I can turn you straight" etc etc..

Let him carry on.. His own speed.. If something happens so be it. Turning people is not a game.. Its messing with their sexuality, their choices, their lives.
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

... wow !

I really have nothing else to add - Twazzle has done a fantastic job, so I'll just gently reinforce it ...

With my best mate Peter, who is a little younger than me (18 months give or take), and who has always looked up to me like I was his older brother growing up, there have been a number of times that I could have SO easily leaned on him and guided him into some kind of sexual encounter and, at a young age, I think whilst it's not possible to change somebody's sexuality, it is possible to provoke testing it - however, one of the things I am MOST proud of in my life is that I never, EVER E.V.E.R gone anywhere with it.

Like Ben Parker says - with great power, comes great responsibility, and the RIGHT thing to do is to let them make their own mind up ... NEVER force them, and never try to change them.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Nobody can be turned unless they WANT to be turned.

saltybeanz Wrote:This post is quite annoying..

If the shoe was on the other foot wouldnt we feel annoyed some girl was like "Think I can turn him straight", ive personally had that and it hacks me right off.

The other thing is.. The whole problem with homophobic abuse is the other sexuality (Being straight) cant accept we chose to be gay and try making gays straight.. By saying hes straight and can you turn him that in turn is exactly the same..

He is still young, and if he shows signs he might be exploring his sexuality let him do it at his own pace, Almost every guy his age have wondered what sex with another guy would be like, and many of those have turned out straight.

So I believe no you can not turn someone gay. And if you do try to make it happen then it would be hypocritical for you to complain when people say "oh why aint you straight?" or "I can turn you straight" etc etc..

Let him carry on.. His own speed.. If something happens so be it. Turning people is not a game.. Its messing with their sexuality, their choices, their lives.

lol pretty wise guy lol, never thought of it like that, i never would try n turn sum1 as i dnt have the personality to do it n i am not like that, however i posted it as an interested more than n e thing