Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Twink! Twink! Twink! Grrrrrr.
Cry ...Ok people. If you'd be kind enough...
I really need some help/advice/anything really!

I'm 18, skinny, new onto the gay clubbing scene...
I guess I fall under the 'Punk' stereotype, facial piercings & edgy coloured hair etc...
(Not that it really matters) But oh well, my problem is...

I'm extremely attracted to older, hairy, beefy men... pierced? skinhead? They're all bonuses Smile
But you know, a real grrrr kinda thing going on. By "beefy" I don't mean overweight.
Just, not skinny. Chunkier really, whether it be muscle or not.

And I'm not AT ALL fussed on the whole 'straight acting' thing, he can be a fairy bear for all I care hehe :biggrin:

But yeah, I'm not attracted to young, 'twink' guys my age in the slightest, kinda grosses me out as far as sexual attraction goes... And I'm starting to think that the type of guys I'm interested in would only go for men their type. Beefier and all grrrrr. And wouldn't look twice at someone like me... Is that true?

Help/advice on this would be MEGA appreciated :tongue:
x x x

Hi Wolfe,

Haven't you ever heard the expression "opposites attract"? Well, it's true. I think I fall in the general category of what you're attracted to, and as for me, nothing grosses me out more than a hairy body. I simply adore young smooth guys. Can't take my eyes off them sometimes.

I'm not hitting on you or anything, I just want to say don't worry, there's plenty of big hairy guys who will be attracted to you. You just have to get yourself out there, and perhaps be patient.

MichaelBKK Wrote:I simply adore young smooth guys.

Michael, you ever date an Asian guy? They don't come any smoother than that!
As far as race goes, East Asians are less hairy and age better!

Wolfe, I'm surprised that you feel this way. We seem to hear more about young handsome men like yourself having to fight off the hordes of older men. I'm sure you won't have too much trouble. Just be careful, eh?

Wink

Iloveallasians Wrote:Michael, you ever date an Asian guy? They don't come any smoother than that!
As far as race goes, East Asians are less hairy and age better!

If you check my profile, you'll see I live in Bangkok. So, yes, I've dated - and lived with - my fair share of Asians. Unfortunately, the care and feeding of Thai guys is more complicated than it looks, which is why I'm single.

MichaelBKK Wrote:... Unfortunately, the care and feeding of Thai guys is more complicated than it looks, which is why I'm single.
Notwithstanding the unusual number of racial stereotypes we seem to have encountered on GaySpeak over the past couple of days this comment must surely be worth a new thread ...Rolleyes

Going back to the original post, seriously love, HOW new on the scene are you??

Older men PREY on the young ones, ones you claim to be repulsed by. I think you should cherish the fact that your target market will be desperate for you. Your stock is up RolleyesRolleyes

Throughout my gay life I have seen younger men go for older men, indeed when I was 17/18 I had a "Sugar Daddy"

I don't see anything wrong with it as it happens in all societies.

I do agree with Marshy though, be careful, I think some of the "older" men on today's scene will look at you as just another prize.

Have fun and above all be safe, Be happy and enjoy your life.......

I love this You Tube clip....

Thanks, Star, that was very powerful ... just please don't tell anyone I shed a little tear to the Rubettes :eek:

Oh the video was great. And so sad, too :redface: