Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
US: Never Bring a Gun to a Snowball Fight!......
Police in the US are investigating a detective who appears to draw his gun during a mass snowball fight on the streets of Washington DC.
The video appears to show the detective holding a gun in his left hand as he begins to approach a large group of people, which had gathered for the snowball fight.
People in the crowd can be heard saying "he has a gun".
Police say they are looking into reports that the plain-clothed police officer stepped out of his own vehicle and drew his weapon after his car had been hit by snowballs.
The video was provided by Reason.TV, a libertarian organisation in the United States.

At first i thought it was the cop from lethal weapon....lol :p then i realised it was just some power crazy gun carrying US Cop.

albabonzai Wrote:i realised it was just some power crazy gun carrying US Cop.

Are there any other sorts of US cops?Wink
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

HAHA thats brilliant!

Drama queen cop or what!

fredv3b Wrote:Are there any other sorts of US cops?Wink

Now i think about it...... :p

fredv3b Wrote:Are there any other sorts of US cops?Wink

Actually there are... just far too few. Tassering is the way to go these days Poke2

Lol. What an idiot let the people have fun for christ sakes. ITS SNOW!

I suppose parking his car in the middle of the road caused no disruption either! He makes a very good case for staff retraining and should not be allowed back on the streets until he has achieved an acceptable level of competence in dealing with the public.

My one doubt ... did I see a woman with a drum? Everyone knows that we percussionists only turn up at organised events of civil disruption Wink