Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
US politics
I know this is not a very political forum. Frankly, I am not a very political person. I vote and try to keep informed, especially in the month or so before an election, but otherwise I just let it happen.

Right now the US presidential race is the craziest thing I have ever seen politically. If you are interested in seeing history happen google it or just try google news and stand amazed. It is completely nuts!
I bid NO Trump!

LJay Wrote:Right now the US presidential race is the craziest thing I have ever seen politically. If you are interested in seeing history happen google it or just try google news and stand amazed. It is completely nuts!

It is also one of the dirtiest campaings I can remember. Trump doesn't help by having permanent foot in the mouth disease. One American Senator I saw on the news last night and who is trying to get the Republicans to rescind Trump's nomination, described Trump as mentally unstable and completely nuts. That's not far from the truth when you hear Trump ask: "If we've got nuclear weapons, why can't we use them"?

Dear Heavens, protect us from madmen like this. We live in dangerous times.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

It is crazy, I frankly didn't think he would have made it to the nomination. Netflix used to have a documentary about how ruthless and just an all around douchebag Trump is. It's called "Trump" he basically destroyed a village and forced people to move so he could build a golf course and resort. I told this to someone who supports Trump and basically told me so what, it's business... I mean I'm sure they would be saying that if that were their home being invaded...

The thing is that it just goes to show how dumb people are in this country and how we'll do whatever we're told because I don't like Hillary all too much either, she's probably just as much as a crook as Trump is...we basically elect criminals and they know it and there's pretty much not a damn thing anyone can do about it. Think I'm crazy, think we all ought to unite and vote for a 3rd party...wait for the 2020 election, be the same bovine scatology all over again.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

Bovine scatology, that's a first... haha; like the expression [MENTION=23180]axle2152[/MENTION]!

axle2152 Wrote:think we all ought to unite and vote for a 3rd party....

I totally agree. I wish an independent could swoop in, give us a decent choice. I don't trust Hillery what-so-ever (she is basically a chameleon for whatever the current topic/issue is with all kinds of past scandles), and Trump.... he's just plan scary....

I trust Pulitzer Prize Winning Politifact...and THIS chart...more than anything anyone else says to me....

Everything you need to know is on this chart...and everything you need to know about yourself is how you interpret it....

[Image: KuBucSn.png]

Pssst...Bernie Sanders...and Hillary Clinton...tell the truth more than anyone else. This is an independent organization....they have no horse in the race...

Oh yeah...I support Hillary Clinton....period. I am gay..I am pro choice...I would be a fucking idiot if I didn't support her. I also don't want to see WW3 happen anything soon....

...and one more thing....Donald Trump is the absolute worst liar and rarely tells the truth about ANYTHING..so comparing the two of them is asinine IMO. They are NOT....nor have they ever been.... "both the same"

What kind of truth is Palin talking about?

Emiliano Wrote:What kind of truth is Palin talking about?

LOL...I know..right? Well...they are completely non biased so I am thinking it is just run of the mill stuff she says...but her lying ranks in the Top Five LOL

East Wrote:I trust Pulitzer Prize Winning Politifact...and THIS chart...more than anything anyone else says to me....

Everything you need to know is on this chart...and everything you need to know about yourself is how you interpret it....

[Image: KuBucSn.png]

Pssst...Bernie Sanders...and Hillary Clinton...tell the truth more than anyone else. This is an independent organization....they have no horse in the race...

Oh yeah...I support Hillary Clinton....period. I am gay..I am pro choice...I would be a fucking idiot if I didn't support her. I also don't want to see WW3 happen anything soon....

...and one more thing....Donald Trump is the absolute worst liar and rarely tells the truth about ANYTHING..so comparing the two of them is asinine IMO. They are NOT....nor have they ever been.... "both the same"

I've quoted that post on FB before, good to see it here.

I always put it up in response to people calling Clinton a liar.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Look at all the pretty colors!

Quite revealing. Of course, no one ever accused the American public of being objective and got away with it. I wonder how many Trump types would even give this a close look.
I bid NO Trump!