Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
US politics, justify being a gay republican
So, Genersis posted a thread on forums making you angry.

This is the post I put on his tread:

"No, I'm actually experiencing some frustration at present on this site. I think what I shall do is avoid those forums which frustrate me. Some times it is very hard for me to let go when people start making uninformed comments about subjects I am passionate about. I really just need to let people have their misconceptions and leave it at that.

Perhaps that would be the best thing for you to do as well. If it seems like you are being drawn into that negativity, take a break from it. "

So, I am going to leave off these political threads, as there is really nothing that I can do to force people to have a fair understanding on any topic an it only proves to frustrate me and cause undue discontent.

when the hell did i ever say anything about policing the world? not once, how bout if your going to quote someone you don't insert your own brand of bullshit

this post count crap can eat a dick

Inchante Wrote:So, Genersis posted a thread on forums making you angry.

This is the post I put on his tread:

"No, I'm actually experiencing some frustration at present on this site. I think what I shall do is avoid those forums which frustrate me. Some times it is very hard for me to let go when people start making uninformed comments about subjects I am passionate about. I really just need to let people have their misconceptions and leave it at that.

[SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkGreen"]That’s politics and history for you it will always attract passion and hotly contested debates. And what I’ve read certain people have had some very well debated points equal to yours. Passionate you certainly are an expert, I’m not so sure? When you slapped me down and got applause from the gallery I took it in good faith, I suggest that you do the same when people poke a little fun at you for your typing errors. After all if we get on our soapboxes we should be willing to take the flack that comes our way.

[/COLOR]
[/SIZE]

Inchante Wrote:I imagine he would be just fine with them, since many countries in Europe manage to circumvent several of these statutes. Especially the freedom of thought, conscience and religion, and freedom to express your beliefs.
Haha, indeed. Its very funny how some Europeans will bash the United States while ignoring that their nation isn't exactly perfect either.

Quote:Fred I think you missed the part where African Americans were denied all those rights up until recently, I don't pretend to know that much about American history. So while Europeans were fighting each other, one section of American society was oppressing the other part.
Yes, and I think you missed the part where genocide and eugenics was big in Europe around WW2. See... both of us can play this game. But its a stupid game to play. Wouldn't you agree?