Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
USB Devices
Smurlos Wrote:Argh yes! and you can pull each key out and clean in there... but then you can never get the key back in properly... surely there must be a way of making an 'easy clean' keyboard.

I shall invent one! Yes, I shall. "The EZCleen Keyboard" mwahaha. How long do you reckon before they invent the 'touch screen keyboard'? A flat panel thinner than a piece of paper and you simply touch the key rather than pressing it... It shant be long I tell ya!

Well, they kind of already exist, don't they, on laptops (notebooks)?

Btw a good Hoovering can whisk those crumbs out as well as any other device or product I can think of... Think of the old vacuum cleaner. If you've got one of those special nozzles for crevices, it's even better... make sure, though, that you don't lose the head of that key (you know, the one you weren't able to put back on properly) lol...

princealbertofb Wrote:Well, they kind of already exist, don't they, on laptops (notebooks)?

Btw a good Hoovering can whisk those crumbs out as well as any other device or product I can think of... Think of the old vacuum cleaner. If you've got one of those special nozzles for crevices, it's even better... make sure, though, that you don't lose the head of that key (you know, the one you weren't able to put back on properly) lol...

Oh that was my old keyboard... I've since invested in a better one Confusedmile: that I've avoided dismantling. You can get touch keyboards for laptops now? Wooow thats dude-ish lol. I mean like with the touch bits on mobile phones nowadays. It's quite cool, although the mobile phone ones are annoying... I keep brushing the wrong button and it like cancels everything I just spent 10 mins writing... so annoying heh.

Smurlos Wrote:Oh that was my old keyboard... I've since invested in a better one Confusedmile: that I've avoided dismantling. You can get touch keyboards for laptops now? Wooow thats dude-ish lol. I mean like with the touch bits on mobile phones nowadays. It's quite cool, although the mobile phone ones are annoying... I keep brushing the wrong button and it like cancels everything I just spent 10 mins writing... so annoying heh.

you've got to have the skill and dexterity that goes with the technology, eh??? Wink

My phones touch sensative, and I ring people alot by accident, last night at 4am for example I was asleep, rolled over, hit my mobile, rang a mate woke them up, and I was fast asleep unaware. :biggrin:

My last laptop keyboard was terrible. A button come off and I cannot put it back in what so ever, now Im frightened of a key coming off this one lol.

USB tools, my god if I had the money id have everything. ESPECIALLY THE COOL UFO SPEAKERS :biggrin:
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

USB is just amazing.

And don't even get me STARTED on Firewire ...

Hehe.

But yeah - I liked the keyboard they used in Die Hard 4 ? In the gas plant ? The rubber one that unrolls onto the desk ... GOTTA get me one of those ... :biggrin:.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Shadow Wrote:USB is just amazing.

And don't even get me STARTED on Firewire ...

Hehe.

But yeah - I liked the keyboard they used in Die Hard 4 ? In the gas plant ? The rubber one that unrolls onto the desk ... GOTTA get me one of those ... :biggrin:.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!
Yes those are NEAT... How much are they???

I really don't know - I'd have to have a look Confusedmile:.

xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

On LK today a while ago you could get them for £30ish.
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Twazzle Wrote:On LK today a while ago you could get them for £30ish.

So they're not even that expensive.... I thought they'd go for a packet.

Shadow Wrote:And don't even get me STARTED on Firewire ...

without gettin you started lol.... pls explain firewire?? :confused: I've heard of it.. no idea what it is tho?