Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Uhmm..Hi<<<<awkward.
[inhale] I wasn’t going to do this, my plan was to come in to this forum a post a few things anonymously to get some prospective but on second post which was actually my first post cause my first post was anonymous I forgot check the little anonymous box…wait….wait I know what your thinking “well how come you didn’t just delete the post” answer FRAK IT I’m here now so whatevs. [exhale]

Right I should probably do the intro thing, Hi my name is Tim some people call me Slime but mostly only the jackasses I went to school with, I’m kind of a Geek…okay fine I am kind a huge Geek I have a monthly comic book budget but whatever geek sheek is totally in right now Big Bang Theory gets like 8million viewers a week an who didn’t love the Iron Man movies show hands seriously.

Welcome dude!

Sent from my SPH-M900 using Tapatalk

Welcome! I saw ya in the chatroom and I said did say hi. My brother happens to be a big fan of The Big Bang Theory. However, he's far from being a geek. Yup, I hope you enjoy the forum!

Hello and welcome! Hope I see you around a lot. :]

Welcome to the forum. Don't worry about being a geek. I'll be your friend. I LOVE THE BIG BANG THEORY!!! And Iron man is a mean movie!

Welcome !

I hope you will like it here (-:

welcome to the forum Tim... I hope you find what you're looking for Wink

Hello and welcome. Smile I enjoyed Iron Man. Don't buy them often now but still have managed to hang on to most of my large collection of DC comics from the 60s. I'm currently trying to decide whether I should spend £100 on Smallville seasons 1-9 when it comes out in October. Hmmm ...

Ah shucks thanks Yall, I’m off to work now but I’ll be back muhahahaha….maybe the evil laugh was unnecessary.

hi and welcome m8 - the geek think makes me smile - the geeks are running the world,,,hello bill gates :tongue:, i used to be really into wolverine comics then my collection whent missing in a house move-devestated, still like graphics novels though, 30 days of night turned into a great film and im getting the new Iron Man as i saw it at the cinema and its was awesome movie