Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ultimate Gay Fighter.....what!?
Uhhhhhhhhh........so....this is a thing

The only reason I know about this is because Gamespot did an article on it. And....well, it looks terrible. Not only are the stereotypes unfunny and cringe worthy, but just the gameplay itself looks awful and unfinished. I remember a while ago saying how it'd be cool if they made a big AAA mainstream game with a gay protagonist. This isn't what I had in mind at all.

ok thats a bit off on what you meant in that other thread, its terrible in all ways.
there should be a game where the main character is gay but it shouldn't be a main theme is should be a small side of the character.
also i agree with you this game was made poorly

That was so horribly bad, it was funny!!!

some of them werent very gay and i dont mean gogo garry. Are they all meant to be gay ? Anyway it was pretty awful, is it even a real game?

homodoukeeeen~!

partis Wrote:some of them werent very gay and i dont mean gogo garry. Are they all meant to be gay ? Anyway it was pretty awful, is it even a real game?

It's real, I guess. It's just an indie title that looks very low budget and could only manage to get on the app store.

Okay lol I have to be honest, I really want to play this.

I mean it's obviously a parody game, and all tongue in cheek. YOu see games of this sort all the time on the app store, they're all just funny joke games.

Also, I grew up playing fighting games, and I absolutely love them. I just love all the special moves, they were just so fun and satisfying.

The line of demarcation between funny and offensive is always pretty blurred. I guess it's just something that won't ever appeal to everyone. In my opinion, almost everything in the world apart from mathematics is subjective.

I for one think it's kinda fun. (it may not be side splittingly funny, but it's a video game and as long as its fun, I'd play it)

Lilitu Wrote:Okay lol I have to be honest, I really want to play this.

I mean it's obviously a parody game, and all tongue in cheek. YOu see games of this sort all the time on the app store, they're all just funny joke games.

Also, I grew up playing fighting games, and I absolutely love them. I just love all the special moves, they were just so fun and satisfying.

The line of demarcation between funny and offensive is always pretty blurred. I guess it's just something that won't ever appeal to everyone. In my opinion, almost everything in the world apart from mathematics is subjective.

I for one think it's kinda fun. (it may not be side splittingly funny, but it's a video game and as long as its fun, I'd play it)

OMG I WANA PLAY IT TO!!!! GOOGLE HELP ME PLZ!!!!
:3
Joshular

Google has failed me :C

What a piece of mediocrity. If this was supposed to be offensive, it failed. If it was supposed to be funny, it failed that too.