Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Un winnable cenarios
Hey guys, im just curious if you have ever found yourself at a terrible outcome and try to figure out what you did wrong, what you could have changed to avoid the outcome yet no matter how you play/spin it you always seem to return to a bad end. Do you personally believe their is a win for every situation if you look deep enough or do you feel that some situations there is no win and just deal with the fallout?
Not that anything like that happened, im just curious about your thoughts Smile.

Sometimes there is no way to win. Hopefully there are ways to lose less than one has to, or that one can gain something from the loss later on, but even that's not always an option.

In the end we all die so...

Sometimes no one wins about a situation.

Sometimes losing is actually the greatest "win" because you can get a valuable lesson from it. It can also build character....or prepare you for a situation in the future.

The biggest challenge is how you process it and deal with it and it can turn a weakness into a strength.

No win scenarios exist. I am an openly gay man in a Christian family. I have family members that have told me that I am dead to them. There is no win there. No positive can come from it, no hope of it changing. I simply must accept that these people would rather be loyal to an ideal verses a family member.

Sometimes fate happens and then sometimes you gotta make fate happen u.u
Sometimes there will be situations that you'll never win.

Well, I learned early on was that I would never be "in" see, I'm just too weird for people..at first I thinked that the overly dramatic teenager mindset clouded my vision....turned out I was right...happened in High School, in College and work

I never did what every one else is supposed to do...hence I was ostracized...all of that very good,I focused in what I had to: get a career.

I thought that when I got to have a job my skills on it would count more that my lacking social skills...I was wrong...as much as I'm good at what I do (which has let me keep my job so far) I am still met with resistance towards my personal traits that don't even affect my performance at work..

I just know that it won't mind how good I get at what I do, people will always see the other part..

I gave up caring about that...

so, there's my unwinnable scenario

Some scenarios require a great deal of "on the spot deduction" in order to get to an outcome that is a stalemate.

Yes, SOME scenarios are "un-winnable", but if that is the case, then you have to use your super powers of deduction to make the scenario come out to a resounding stalemate. So neither side comes out with the presumption of "winning".

I was watching a movie once about a sword fighter who always won, never ever lost.

At some point during the movie, the sword fighter was asked what was his secret for always winning. The sword fighter said "I don't have any secrets for winning, and I don't fight to win......I fight just enough to keep the other guy from winning, and then he gets tired and eventually looses".

Unwinable cenarios ?

Yup!

Right here, right now on GS

Trot off to thread H O P E......

ElefantElefantElefant

RoflRoflRoflmaoRoflRofl

Outtahere

trialbyerror Wrote:Unwinable cenarios ?

Yup!

Right here, right now on GS

Trot off to thread H O P E......

ElefantElefantElefant

RoflRoflRoflmaoRoflRofl

Outtahere

hahaha...yes, yes do that, and see how brilliant my recent post is...just brillliant Biglaugh

let's see if a bit of humor helps a bit to settle down the subject