Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Uncle x3
Awww after a looooong night, just found out my sister had a baby girl, called Courtney Jade. My mum took a few pix and she looks really cuuute!! So yes, that is the 3rd brat of the series (and the final as her bf had the snip Laugh ).

Congrats on the new addition. Hope all are healthy.

Great news, what celebrations Whew Invasion 1syellow1

Congratulations Uncle Smurls!!! Confusedmile:

Smurlos Wrote:Awww after a looooong night, just found out my sister had a baby girl, called Courtney Jade. My mum took a few pix and she looks really cuuute!! So yes, that is the 3rd brat of the series (and the final as her bf had the snip Laugh ).
Well it's only final if she decides to stick to the current boyfriend, otherwise, plenty more fish in the sea... if you get my drift.
Anyhow, congrats to the proud mum, and congrats to the proud uncle... It's great. so it's two girls and one boy, right?

princealbertofb Wrote:Well it's only final if she decides to stick to the current boyfriend, otherwise, plenty more fish in the sea... if you get my drift.
Anyhow, congrats to the proud mum, and congrats to the proud uncle... It's great. so it's two girls and one boy, right?

Aye it is indeed Confusedmile: Aww I went and saw them tonight and she is so lovely bless her. Still too small for me to hold. Not as small as Abbie and Kieran were when they were first born. They were in the 6 pounds range, where as Courtney was into the 7 pounds range. But it'll be a few more weeks before I'll take the brave step hehe.

Thanks for all the congrats everyone Confusedmile: xx

Smurlos Wrote:Aye it is indeed Confusedmile: Aww I went and saw them tonight and she is so lovely bless her. Still too small for me to hold. Not as small as Abbie and Kieran were when they were first born. They were in the 6 pounds range, where as Courtney was into the 7 pounds range. But it'll be a few more weeks before I'll take the brave step hehe.

Thanks for all the congrats everyone Confusedmile: xx

'Tis only natural, Uncle Carl. Wink UC for short, CU, UC!!! Xyxwave Xyxwave Xyxwave

Congratulations Baby (Uncle) Smurlos ... the third ... :biggrin:.

Courtney Jade is very lucky to have such a kickass uncle :biggrin:.

xxx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Indeed uncle Smurlos

Congratulations, health & Happiness to you all

XxX