Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Underwear
My young people both straight and gay are more into the brand things and colors, red, green, blue, thats the top three, myself just functional, a online access could help, Jim
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRz-Six7p24KDjrx1F_V...A&usqp=CAU]

Personally I go for classic black boxer briefs I'm not into crazy colours or anything like that, personally I love my black Calvin Klein boxer briefs.

In terms of what's popular with jeans at the moment, I would say tapered jeans (the carrot shaped ones) are quite popular lately and also ones that are dark wash coloured. However a lot of mean aren't wearing jeans as much from what I've noticed it's all about chino's ones which are different colours, I have about 5 pairs red, purple, grey, tan and even orange, here's a link.
http://www.asos.com/Men/Trousers-Chinos/...d=4910&r=2

Hope this helps.

mrk2010 Wrote:However a lot of mean aren't wearing jeans as much from what I've noticed it's all about chino's ones which are different colours, I have about 5 pairs red, purple, grey, tan and even orange,

Thanks! I actually noticed the chino trend while traveling in Europe recently and would agree with you. I think that maybe us guys in the U.S. are reluctant to let go of our jeans and even have elevated them to semi-formal wear at times. Shame on us! :tongue:

I appreciate your input!

I usually buy underpants from shops. Online shopping cloths feels strange - tho I do it sometimes because local shops arent good and pretty much always the size I need is sold out.

avidcyclistMTB Wrote:guys in the U.S. are reluctant to let go of our jeans
you see less selection of better label jeans in the consignment shops so they must be wearing something else.

And nice looking no label chino/cargo/khaki are priced fine for lite home kick back bake cookies tasking.

Due to Obama policy there is also a big selection of super heavy fabric Army fatigues for the the home industrial clean up. "Grey Acres" aka grey gardens dry wall projects abound. We've decided to clean up the post divorce damages to a buyer ready state if the real estate market improves. I want to also move back into the city.

Where its a good time to own rental lease-able square footage I really think a fledgling brick and mortar retail biz is a possible fail. Sorry. What is to stop the thrifty depression driven gay boy to buy one pair of underware at a local shop. If that fits he can buy more on line. learn html5 and java.Mdrbig

avidcyclistMTB Wrote:Yes, SecretLust, there are, but I personally tend to defy stereotype in that type of department. It's funny you mentioned Clever. That's one of those brands I think is on the edge (depending on the style) but it's all in the perception of the other person really.

If you ever need/want help/advice about coming out, don't hesitate to ask. I'm very new here, but it seems like the support system is fantastic!

Clever has fabric that feels so good, I've actually masturbated into a pair a few times (clean up sucks, though). Is this brand widely perceived as gay, though? If so, are their brands that feature similar underwear but are considered "straight?" I may have to consider sticking to sexy briefs, I guess.

Secret..stick to what gets you there! If Clever has underwear that you like, go for it! How often is it that others see you in your underwear anyway?

Maybe try reasearching near by outlets and see what they sell... If you can get underwear which isnt in any other shop i e design and whatnot then you may finds these popular as well as people like different things and like to stand out in the crowd from the rest almost like a new trend x

Absolutely, zeon. It's all of the European stuff I'd like to carry but many are reluctant to sell to the U.S. due to web based sales. Fortunately, I may have an inroad via a very close friend who owns a women's lingerie shop and may be able to procure some contacts for me. Thanks again though for the suggestions.

Well if u need advice on a business sense feel free to ask more questions as i tried to give advice once to my brother to boost his business and as he didnt want to accept help.... He learnt bankruptcy and fleeing the UK for denmark and leaving debts behind....

Kindest regards

zeon x