Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unsure of who I am
Help! About 6 weeks ago I with a long time friend, who I've always know has been gay, we went for a night out and ended up back at his place. The whole night he was flirty and touching me but I thought nothing of it until we got home. YES! I am straight but I had sex with him, both top and bottom, and everything else involved. He asked me to spend the day with him and I did. I've never been so aroused or pleasured from a women in my life! After the weekend was over I pretended it didn't happen until a week ago when I had sex with a male co worker from my office. I've since had sex with both again. I was always certain I was straight but now not sure. HELP what do/should I do

It's not necessary to post the same message twice under different titles.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Sorry wasn't sure what topic it should've been.

Unsure17 Wrote:Help! About 6 weeks ago I with a long time friend, who I've always know has been gay, we went for a night out and ended up back at his place. The whole night he was flirty and touching me but I thought nothing of it until we got home. YES! I am straight but I had sex with him, both top and bottom, and everything else involved. He asked me to spend the day with him and I did. I've never been so aroused or pleasured from a women in my life! After the weekend was over I pretended it didn't happen until a week ago when I had sex with a male co worker from my office. I've since had sex with both again. I was always certain I was straight but now not sure. HELP what do/should I do

Maybe you should think about a career in Dramatology since you're off to such a good start with it.

The topic and the text strain credibility. You're likely to not get much in reply without establishing yourself with a little more interaction with members here.

Hahah sure thing. What would you have preferred? Copped a cock now I'm confused??

If you enjoyed it, don't worry about it. Why stress over the good things? You could be bi. You could just be open to new experiences. Don't be in such a rush to label yourself.

Borg69 Wrote:If you enjoyed it, don't worry about it. Why stress over the good things? You could be bi. You could just be open to new experiences. Don't be in such a rush to label yourself.

Enjoyed it I did. Just didn't think it was possible to "turn" so quick.

You didn't 'turn'. You just weren't fully open to who you actually were before this.

You don't seem very "unsure" about it. You seem sure of what you want and like and all I can say is just enjoy it.