Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Until death (and oven) us part?
I think that's just wrong!
.......no herbs or garlic!:mad:

AquarianDragon Wrote:I think that's just wrong!
.......no herbs or garlic!:mad:

Yeah without mirepoix either he's not making a proper western Human-flesh broth/stock but it is similar to the bases of some Chinese soups. The Shanghai version of Borscht starts with a plain meat stock I'm pretty sure.

._. this wrong on so many levels.

You know, some cannibals call human "long pig" as say they taste like pork, so maybe a pork soup would work One of the pork stews I do needs plain stock to start with.

Are we terrible for playing with this idea? :O

I'm taking every single kitchen equipment away from you all, Haha ^_^

^^ No problem, fire, galvanized horse trough, boat oar, garden hose... *uses pocket knife to get herbs from garden* This is going to be one big pot of soup. :tongue:

not practicable for a vegetarian..... I hate the smell of boiled meat

Blue Wrote:^^ No problem, fire, galvanized horse trough, boat oar, garden hose... *uses pocket knife to get herbs from garden* This is going to be one big pot of soup. :tongue:

Ooh yes you can stick fresh herbs into the orifices! That way the flavour will really penetraTe both the meat and the stock.

Lilitu Wrote:Ooh yes you can stick fresh herbs into the orifices! That way the flavour will really penetraTe both the meat and the stock.

Wow, and that from one so young and tender of years.... Your going to be a great treacherous old soul when you get old.

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Wow, and that from one so young and tender of years.... Your going to be a great treacherous old soul when you get old.

Sounds like you need some thyme and bay leaves up your bum. o.o

Is there a 'throw up' emoticon?