Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Valentine's Day is upon us once more.
With Valentine's Day looming upon the horizon of this week, I wonder what you make of it. I know some people like it, some people detest it. I had this picture to share with you.

Apparently looking to the left is symbolic of looking back, looking to the right is symbolic of looking to the future. What do you guys make of this picture, apart from the intimacy that it tells us about this couple?
[Image: MG_8389Z.jpg]

The guy to the left is waiting for a package to arrive. He's really excited about receiving it. He ordered it online weeks ago and it's due today!!
The guy to the right is trying, but failing, to lure the guy to the left back to bed. In spite of all the sweet nothings and tender kisses, he cannot draw the attention away from the quiet empty street outside the window.

This couple is facing a stressful situation.

The left guy is taking a deep breath, configuring his brain to cope the best in the situation. Get the testosterone up; get the cortisol down.

The right guy is praying in his mind. He don't know what to do, so he simply shows his presence to support his partner by giving the feelings of warm and heartbeat.

The jaw of the guy on the left is set, indicating resolve, aloofness. He has just broken up with the guy behind him whose body language indicates sadness but acceptance.

Obviously
The guy on the left is thinking about his side hoe.

The guy on the right is like "Bae, nooo. Stay with me. Please." lol