Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Valentine's Day - or Single's Awareness Day?
I generally disregard Valentine's Day as I've never dated anyone long enough to consider it worth my while. So I end up calling it Single's Awareness Day. Because why not?

[Image: death-to-valentines-day-o.gif]

Rofl

Which does it sway for everyone else?

It's a normal day for me. Big Grin

I've been bombarded with emails about Valentines, plus a special bonus offer so I can 'treat the special lady in my life' - lol.

I've only been unsingle during Valentine's Day once, and I got a Jamie Oliver cookbook. I can't stand Jamie Oliver.

One day I'll have a partner and I look forward to doing something special with him for Valentine's as I'm quite romantic, til then I'm alright as Mr. Independent
Gossip is the Devil’s telephone; best just to hang up.

Its eat chocolate like its no tomorrow day
I am the angles that hold and surround you

I am the demon you're afraid to meet

I end up treating myself to my fave blow-out indulgence food for a day, I love it.
On 15th February a female friend always posts on Facebook "Happy singles day - we're all fucking fabulous and don't forget it, despite yesterday". I think her logic is she doesn't want to be a complete bitch to all the couples on V-Day itself so waits until they're all disappointed from all the presents their husbands/boyfriends didn't get Wink

I think I'll make my hubby some Valentine cookies and spike them with Ghost Peppers!!!!!

It's the only thing I can think of to get him all hot & bothered..........

I'll have my running shoes on,,, just in case he decides to chase me around the kitchen with a frying pan.

Love is a mysterious thing,
Crazy Jim
We Have Elvis !!

[Image: fe3efb74a00eebc471e3f084acf60f33.jpg]
Gossip is the Devil’s telephone; best just to hang up.

Valentine's day?

The only reason I remember that date has a meaning it's because I see couple everywhere being extra obnoxious.

Can't manage to see what's the big deal about it.
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

IanSaysHi Wrote:I've been bombarded with emails about Valentines, plus a special bonus offer so I can 'treat the special lady in my life' - lol.

I've only been unsingle during Valentine's Day once, and I got a Jamie Oliver cookbook. I can't stand Jamie Oliver.

I don't think anyone can stand him.

That and I think Gordon Ramsay is hilarious. Roflmao

Insertnamehere Wrote:Valentine's day?

The only reason I remember that date has a meaning it's because I see couple everywhere being extra obnoxious.

Can't manage to see what's the big deal about it.

My best friend says something to this tune a lot. That and her boyfriend and her have the most far-from-normal-as-it-should-be type of relationship ever. One could say it's quirky.

Valentine's Day - who needs it?
Xloc