Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Valentines day.
What a sucky day. It got worse as the day got on? Bahhh. Screw it. I give up for today. Before it gets even worse.

Belated Happy vals day all.

Night.
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Bighug

xxx

Definitely agreeing with Twazzle on this one.

Hope that atleast SOMEONE had a happy heart-day.

Well mine turned out really bizarrely to be honest ... after calling a truce with Martyn that we wouldn't do anything (and bearing in mind he's in Wales so it's harder to organise for things to be done on the day ANYWAY), I got a phone call from the receptionist in the mid-afternoon (bout 20 to 4) saying can you come downstairs and so I thought "what's he done ..."

... get downstairs, AND HE'S STANDING THERE WITH A BOUQUET OF FLOWERS IN HIS HAND !?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

I was like ... :eek: what are you DOING here ?? I mean I was elated to SEE him, but like ... WTF !?!?!

Turns out he'd caught a plane and WALKED from the airport to my office (took him 2 1/2 hours) to see me !! BLOODY GOOD JOB I DIDN'T GO HOME EARLY AS I'D THOUGHT ABOUT !!! Lol2.

So I've booked today off work and we're just chilling, but yeah ! THAT'S gotta be the best Valentine's Day present I've had to date (AND I STILL HATE VALENTINE'S DAY !!!!!).

xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Bizarre?? That has got to be one of the loveliest tales ever! Confusedmile:

Albert and I had a VERY nice day, thank you ... even though he had to work in the morning. Cool

Blah, mine was crappy as always. I was home alone in the morning, then had to work from 3pm-11pm at my new job.

Shadow Wrote:Well mine turned out really bizarrely to be honest ... after calling a truce with Martyn that we wouldn't do anything (and bearing in mind he's in Wales so it's harder to organise for things to be done on the day ANYWAY), I got a phone call from the receptionist in the mid-afternoon (bout 20 to 4) saying can you come downstairs and so I thought "what's he done ..."

... get downstairs, AND HE'S STANDING THERE WITH A BOUQUET OF FLOWERS IN HIS HAND !?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

I was like ... :eek: what are you DOING here ?? I mean I was elated to SEE him, but like ... WTF !?!?!

Turns out he'd caught a plane and WALKED from the airport to my office (took him 2 1/2 hours) to see me !! BLOODY GOOD JOB I DIDN'T GO HOME EARLY AS I'D THOUGHT ABOUT !!! Lol2.

So I've booked today off work and we're just chilling, but yeah ! THAT'S gotta be the best Valentine's Day present I've had to date (AND I STILL HATE VALENTINE'S DAY !!!!!).

xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww man, that is loooooovely, bless his cotton socks!!!!! xx

Aww Shadow that was lovely!

My valentines day... was awful.
My girlfriend broke up with me on the 13th.

But.. ah well! Life goes on. There's always next year!

I'm not a huge fan of V-Day but I think that's probably because I've (almost) always been single when the day came around. I reckon I'd quite enjoy it and look forward to it if I had a girl by my side.