Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vaporwave
Music 
I'm a dork. Enjoy!

"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!
[-] The following 1 member Likes InbetweenDreams's post:
  • ceez

Not to toot my own horn but got my weather stream back up featuring some vaporwave... (note, the link may change in the future). Seems this music is appropriate for the weather lol

Check out my stuff!

Id never heard of this before, but im kind of feeling it. Its more background music than anything else, but I get the appeal. Its chill. Got me nodding my head.
[-] The following 1 member Likes Emiliano's post:
  • InbetweenDreams

Check out my stuff!

Check out my stuff!

Better audio...

Perhaps there's a reason why I am drawn to this music? A lot of it does have an emotional effect, something similar to nostalgia...

Check out my stuff!