Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vegetarian vs Vegan
I'm a semi-vegi, as my aunt would say, I don't eat meat from a 4-legged animal but bird flesh and fish and 4 legged produce (ie milk and dairy) is ok

I cannot stand vegetables. Lettuce is up there with my least favorite foods.

Vegetairians don't eat meat, I don't know where you got your definition from.

also there are alot of meat products in things that you wouldn't expect.
geletine
cheese - (not just milk)
red food colouring
many pre-made sauces

I always thought vegetarians didnt eat meat and vegans are more strict ie - eggs, cheese, things that come from animals.

partisan Wrote:I always thought vegetarians didnt eat meat and vegans are more strict ie - eggs, cheese, things that come from animals.

that's right ...

Nah. Nobody's really overreacting. Although you probably blocked me, so you can't see my post anyways. Kissa

VileKyle Wrote:Nah. Nobody's really overreacting. Although you probably blocked me, so you can't see my post anyways. Kissa

lol that's exactly what i was thinking ~

no one is overreacting . we're just correcting the definition of "vegetarian" ~

although i'm actually starting to think that this whole thread was created as a trolling type thing ...

Krupt Wrote:I can only imagine what is being said in the background as there are a couple of people I have blocked and can't see their overly sensitive and rehearsed broken record comments....Oh I can just imagine what they are saying and I just piss myself laughing.

lol...you started it Mr Tinkles Wink PMSL

Really?

I have no idea why you are feeling what you are feeling, but you would call out people who made a post like this in the past, instigating and attention seeking may be words you would use.

Frankly Dfiant, I am pretty ticked off with you. You called out Paul for getting his panties in a wad over some BS comment and then deleting his account and coming back then you do the exact same thing. now you are playing this sort of 'I can't read what you are saying, but I know it is Bullshit' Game.

What is this Do As Dfiant Says Not As Dfiant Does year?

Are you drunk? Are you on Drugs? Did someone kill your dog? What is going on with you to where you feel a need to play this game and behave as you have been behaving?

Go back and read yourself there, would this be the sort of thing you would leave without posting a strongly worded opinion on if someone else played this game?

If it is, then why are you suddenly pulling crap like this?

Krupt Wrote:Here is the REALLY cool thing.

I really don't give a shit about what anyone thinks about me sunshine Wink

you obviously do otherwise you wouldn't have left (however temporarily) or be ignoring people and not being particularly nice to them for disagreeing with you in the bisexuality thread ...

Wasn't this thread about vegetables at one point?

Richard