Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Versailles

Versailles

I cant believe I heard of this series sooner, I watch the whole series 1 in two days.
For a modern take on 17th century count life of I think its done really well. Better than War and Peace. It also very graphic which the dailymail descibes as Ponographic (you see dicks and boobies lol).

There is a few gay story lines to, one involving Louis XIV's brother Philippe I, Duke of Orléans.

The main actor George Blagden (Louis XIV) best know for his role in the Vikings series as Athelstan.

I have to say its well worth the watch if you haven't yet.

Anyone else watch this series?

I haven't seen it. Is it any good?
An eye for an eye

Yeah I thought it was very good. Some nice sexy bits too lol.

artyboy Wrote:Anyone else watch this series?

Sorry to disagree with you. I watched a couple of episodes and thought it was absolute rubbish. Lots of not particularly attractive men with long hair, the women with big boobs, dreadful and laughable dialogue. Toom much violence. Good scenery though.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

LONDONER Wrote:Sorry to disagree with you. I watched a couple of episodes and thought it was absolute rubbish. Lots of not particularly attractive men with long hair, the women with big boobs, dreadful and laughable dialogue. Toom much violence. Good scenery though.

I thought it was alright. I was comparing it to that Shitty pile of horse shit War and peace which I thought was the most crappest thing I've ever seen.

Lol maybe I got a crush on the main actor lol.

I will have to give this show a watch.
An eye for an eye

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b07f0y6m/episodes/guide