Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Very Important!!
Thought I'd give everyone in GB a quick reminder that the clocks go back 1 hour tonight.
Extra hour in bed or out clubbing!!!! :yahoo:
Am impressed with myself for remembering so thought I'd give everyone a heads up!
Thanks for the reminder Id completely forgot, the thaught of an extra hour clubing sounds great, the darker nights on the other hand dont.
I'm still baffled at this practice of tuning your clocks up and down.How do electronics cope?Do you set them manually?Must be a great deal of fun though!
I actually though about this the other day and I think here in Canada it doesn't take effect until November sometime... so I am kinda confused how it will all work.
In the end, it boils down to two simple choices. Either you do or you don't. You'd think with all the problems in this world, there'd be more answers. It's not fair... but its the way things are. The choice is yours. ~ Zidane Tribal

Hope is comforting, it allows us to accept fate no matter how tragic it may be. ~ Yunalesca

"Απο μακρυά και αγαπημένοι παρά απο κοντά και μαλωμένοι"

There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met ~ Gonzo

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why it's important to learn percentages LONDONER 8 294 01-24-2017, 03:06 AM
Last Post: InbetweenDreams
  Puns. How to waste your time on nothing important LONDONER 1 422 11-28-2015, 11:09 PM
Last Post: LJay
  Here's why it's so important to "unplug"· LONDONER 3 528 09-20-2015, 09:22 AM
Last Post: IanSaysHi
  Using the toilet and you get an important phone call... Radbot42 21 1,622 08-09-2015, 09:43 PM
Last Post: princealbertofb
  Are gay rights not that important? TonyAndonuts 9 574 03-09-2014, 12:42 PM
Last Post: loserguy