Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Very Weird.
Hey,

a few weeks back my uncles mum passed away, to make a long story short, she was a spiritualist - as weird as that sounds, it's actually weird some of the stuff that she has seen / done. For example; when one of her sons died, her other son, (My uncle) came to see her and tell her but she already knew after claiming to see his Ghost. She believes strongly in being reborn after death.
What's weird is, that my uncles daughter, Sarah, saves peoples birthdays in her phone so that when it's the day her phone will go off to remind her, basically, my uncles, mums birthday is in June, yet, a few days back in January her phone went off with 'Grandmas birthday'. It's weird that her birthday went of out of the 100+ peoples birthdays she has stored in her phone.

So what do you think? Was she reborn or was it just a glitch? Tongue

I think anything is possible.... it could be a glitch or a message. It's all based on what you comfortable with believing in.

I would take it as a comforting message, but that's just me.

Definatly take it how you believe it.
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]