Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Very seriously unimpressed
Not only did my tax retun get returned to me last week telling me I had done it wrong (well I wouldn't have minded but I phoned the helpline and follwed thei instructions so you would think....)

But I have just been to the gym and returned to my car to find A F*&%£$G PARKING TICKET. In the gym car park where I AM A MEMEBER and I have a full car park pass to allow me to park at any time. The parking attendant was either not wearing his glasses or couldn't be bothered to look properly for the pass. £50 fine!!!!!!!!! I have emailed the address on the back to challenge the fine. Also got the receptionist at the gym to photocopy the ticket and the pass to prove I had it there and she made the manager aware.

The joys of a council owned gym.

Sig

wow... how incredibly shit!

Hugs to ya... just goes to show councils and govt don't know fukk all!

Wow

what a shite day

Sorry for you hun,

Do you not do your tax return on line? Also you can actually arrange an appointment to go into their offices and get help with filling them in.

Talking of which I must get my arse into gear and complete mine !!!

Hope you get it sorted

xxxxx

The tax return return is a pain. Hopefully the fine will be be waived. Don't pay it first though. :mad:

marshlander Wrote:The tax return return is a pain. Hopefully the fine will be be waived. Don't pay it first though. :mad:

Bi Penny shouldn't get a fine if it was returned before 31st October whether it was wrong or not it shouldn't make any difference as long as it was returned before that date.

and for all online returns make sure you have them in before the end of January 09

xxx

Star Twister Wrote:Bi Penny shouldn't get a fine if it was returned before 31st October whether it was wrong or not it shouldn't make any difference as long as it was returned before that date.

and for all online returns make sure you have them in before the end of January 09

xxx
I was referring to the parking fine ... Rolleyes

marshlander Wrote:I was referring to the parking fine ... Rolleyes

I do beg your pardon Confusedmile:

YEAH DON'T PAY IT !!!

Bighug

I'm sorry to hear that babe !

:frown:.

xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!