Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Viruses, Spyware & Malware
Ok so here is the reality of them, once you run a virus you are screwed literally.
Yes you can slow it down but eventually it will build itself back up and kick your computers arse!

Right now my computer is infected, the explorer shell has a virus attached and IE is infected... only way to get rid of these things is rely upon the virus scanned... but virus scanners don't always have the virus signatures so you end up with a continuously developing computer.

The reality is you need to reinstall windoze, what a pain.

Scared Scared Scared Scared Scared

I don't use IE as the hackers are forever trying to get at Microsoft

Firefox is probably the best although it was a pain when they updated it and found it wasn't compatible with some of the software I was using

Hope you get it sorted mister

Xyxthumbs

Get LINUX, where viruses don't even EXIST, and LOL IN THE FACE of people who still use windows and need to fork out for anti-virus and other expensive (and ultimately fallible) software...

I've done my bit:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Go forth and spread the word...Invasion

I Use linux already, I need to use Windows for Photoshop as my machine isn't powerful enough to run it in virtual box under Linux.

You might also be interested to know their are Viruses for Linux, mostly hidden in unofficial repositories, any fan boy of linux or mac that thinks they don't get viruses THEY DO!!
Their OS's are still rather vulnerable.

Meh, way to rain on the parade...

Comparatively though, tis still so iron-clad i can continue to lol away at windows Smile

And fair enough, i get all my computer-related paraphernalia at trade prices, so tis way easier for me to update...

MAC ?!?!?!?!

[Image: am.gif]

sox-and-the-city Wrote:Meh, way to rain on the parade...

Comparatively though, tis still so iron-clad i can continue to lol away at windows Smile

And fair enough, i get all my computer-related paraphernalia at trade prices, so tis way easier for me to update...

hehe, your not allowed to out geek me Roflmao.

What Linux distrobution you using?
Guessing I'd say your using Ubuntu.

CardShark Wrote:You might also be interested to know their are Viruses for Linux, mostly hidden in unofficial repositories, any fan boy of linux or mac that thinks they don't get viruses THEY DO!!
Their OS's are still rather vulnerable.

Would love to know if my MacBook Pro has a virus... Had this version for about 4 months and go everywhere and do (DL) everything on it... purrs like a kitten every day 24/7...

CardShark Wrote:hehe, your not allowed to out geek me Roflmao.

What Linux distrobution you using?
Guessing I'd say your using Ubuntu.

I'm currently using Mint, actually...

I may not be able to out geek you, but i can maybe rival you :tongue::tongue::tongue:

Shall we join supremely nerdy forces and lol in the faces of MAC users everywhere??