Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Visit to the medium
I personally feel yes, to most of the previous post about exploitations for the most part it just that I feel that most of them or the general consensus has come to believe in the misinterpretation of things .

Example Tarot reading most individual think that they will be given "the answer" to their question but when you do your study on the original intent of the Tarot card was "to give you advice on how to achieve your intent" not give you "the answer" and just like Tarot card psychic is suppose to be a spiritual guide on how to achieve the intent to the best of humanly abilities can.

that is not to say their aren't some real talented individual with the ability to do more than one can see, one should ask to what extent. Finally one should remember that whatever you believe in whether its God, God(s), or nothing at all, that God/God(s)/Yourself is the ultimate decider of life and thus no matter how much advice or guidance your receive things can rapidly change because nothing is ever set.

I personally believe in psychics to an extent, I personally done tarot reading myself but I am not psychic I just have learned the trade very well. Unlike those who charge I do not, and always make sure that you understand that "its advice, not an answer" and that "life is life and thing are bound to change"

on a Final note I have met some real talented people that on the first meeting shocked me to way beyond my comprehension, as far as telling why I was there,complete names of people on their first try, what happened with them, and why that happened and even as far as telling me thing I wouldn't normally tell anyone unless you were a lengthy of a friend and I could trust you.

Yet these on very very rare occasion the last time this happened to me was almost 10 year ago and I have not met such another talented person to date.

some good insite there SPLuna... when someone asks why the spread changes from one read to another (even if you were to do them right after another) I also said it was due to the knowledge gained from the first...