Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vlogging
Super. I dont have HD anything Sad

MidgetGem Wrote:Hahaha, Must say I wasn't too keen on being infront of the camera either Person66 and Rikki, but go ahead and try it if it's something you want to do go for it Smile Rikki - feel free to respond to one of mine!

hmm really?? you really!!!? "like" my accent and voice? I personally hate it Confusedmile::redface: I'm by far anything but cute :eek: thank you Mrmatty376 & Dfiant for the compliments though, I just don't know how to respond to them :redface:

It can be quite intense yes but I don't opt for the daily vlog thing that others do, I just do it when I feel like it or can pluck up the courage to be infront of the camera instead of behind it Confusedmile:

Hahaha, Aw, don't hate it, there are people who like it. That alone must mean something lol. And I think you are, so there :tongue:
Yeah, I don't think I'd be able to do the daily thing either, it would be way too much work. But anywho, maybe I'll be inspired to join the world of vlogging. It sounds fun.

Very cool , thanks for sharing.Confusedmile:

Question: What is your fascination with trees? :biggrin:

Hehehe to be honest I don't really know, I just love them, they're lovely to look at, everyone of them is that little bit different. Can't really give a clear answer I'm just a complete and utter nature freak and love all things outdoors so long as it's on land and not water!

They make for wonderful subjects in photographs, can be either creepy/charming/bright/cheerful/cold/callous and so on and so forth :redface: Plus, they're great for climbing and sometimes, great for sitting in out of the wind & rain.

I did at one time consider becoming pagan but just wasn't sure how to go about it if I'm completely honest - a lot of my family were/are, and a lot of their beliefs tie in greatly to how I feel about certain subjects/matters - maybe that has something to do with it? :redface:Confusedmile:

MidgetGem Wrote:. . . I'm by far anything but cute :eek:

We'll agree to disagree on that. Wink

Do you hate it? Lol you do have a lovely accent to be honest. You've just gotta hear a Swede talk English with a heavy accent, believe me everything will sound pretty in comparison Wink Verrii Verrii bushii :biggrin:
Sometimes you need a bit of chaos in your life to be able to shrug off pitiful disdain about something meaningless.

Hehe here is my response...

Thank you Rikki I enjoyed your little vlog do more haha :biggrin: loved the little blue tree thingy, plus Smile your smile is pretty damn cute haha

Lols ta. Dude talk back to me in your vids Smile I am gonna do another response Big Grin

beatiful country shown by a handsome lad, thanks for the tour, Jim
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRz-Six7p24KDjrx1F_V...A&usqp=CAU]