Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Waiting for my acceptable/rejection letters is becoming unbearable
Seriously there's nothing i can do so I'm just waiting, working. Trying to keep busy but I'm going mad. It's been nearly 2 months since I've applied....

Radbot42 Wrote:Seriously there's nothing i can do so I'm just waiting, working. Trying to keep busy but I'm going mad. It's been nearly 2 months since I've applied....

You have my sympathy. That sort of wait can seem interminable. Hope it arrives soon for your sake.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Radbot42 Wrote:Seriously there's nothing i can do so I'm just waiting, working. Trying to keep busy but I'm going mad. It's been nearly 2 months since I've applied....

This for college?

I can't speak for other countries or really universities at all. I know their business methods are like the opposite. I work in a community college system and I can tell you they should have a file on you because you have applied. You should be able to contact the admissions department and find out at least whether or not they have received your application...it should be simple for them to look. If they can't tell you or if they don't I'd apply to other schools. I have no respect for institutions that can't operate with some efficiency, makes me nervous about their academics. That being said, don't take me seriously, but I would be looking at a couple other places.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

Applied for....what? I might have missed that part.

Really all you can do is have patience and keep your mind busy with the now, your responsibilites, your work, your hobbies, etc. Just like you said

I know it's nerve wrecking to wait, but there not much else you can do.  If there is a set period of time when the answer should get, just wait until then. Don't let it drive you crazy.
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

Applied for college, and my damn phone had to change acceptance letter to acceptable... If I don't hear from them in the next week I'm going to see what's up.

Found out they never got my transcripts that i had sent to them. At least I know what the problem is

Radbot42 Wrote:Found out they never got my transcripts that i had sent to them. At least I know what the problem is

Great. There is still hope.

I got INNN!!!!!!!!! I got one of two possible acceptance letters today! Here's to getting the second one as well!

Awesome! Congrats! What do you plan to study?

Radbot42 Wrote:I got INNN!!!!!!!!! I got one of two possible acceptance letters today! Here's to getting the second one as well!

Whatever you do, don't take their shit remain an outlaw. Also congratulations, I know the waiting was killing you.