Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Walmartians
http://beartales.me/2013/01/14/the-lates...lmartians/

This is almost funny, if it wasn't cringingly bad.....

Do you have Walmartians where you live?

ObW
X

OMG Roflmao

I see some similiar sights down tesco!

And what does that bloke think hes doing with those shorts... really! .... does he think he has the body for that.... cringe!

Ah yes, Walmart. The place I go when I want to feel better about myself!

no, thankfully, though i don't go to walmart's that often

Never been to Walmart, never will

Walmart is a special circle of hell, but luckily I've never seen anyone this bad in one. Though once when I was volunteering to ring a bell in front of Walmart for the Salvation Army (didn't know they hated the queers at the time, I just kinda went along with a friend), we spent half the time dealing with this guy who claimed to be the father of Obama.

edit - now that I think about it, I think he actually claimed to be the son of Obama, despite looking at least a decade older than him. It's a strange world folks

I think I saw my neighbor in that list!

I stopped going to Wal-Mart many years ago because a lot of what I got didn't work. As an experiment I put a mark on a dot of returned merchandise and when I checked back a few days later that same box with the mark I left on it was back on the shelves and after that I resolved never to return. I literally get higher quality AND lower prices for many of the things Wal-Mart sells at the better thrift stores.

I only have once since then as someone else was going anyway and I hoped they had some cheap computer speakers (they didn't, probably because people were sick of buying speakers that didn't work) but I was glad to have gone that time anyway...it was the first time I saw someone at the store in her pajamas (with shoes)! I thought that was awesome.

Since then, however, I've seen women (but never men) in their pajamas at other stores...but only on Sunday morning.

The Place Of Evil (TPOE)= Walmart. So if you ever see me write about "The Place Of Evil", you know who I am talking about.

I remember when these disgusting, vile, nasty, and diseased "people" stayed at home, hiding in their hovels and caves....never to be seen in public. TPOE gave them a place to go too. Once one of them ventured out and was not chased back to their hole in the ground by the decent people or the cops (because decent people dont shop there), the word spread.....and before you know it, all the dregs of humanity crawled out of their cesspits out into the light.

And on top of that, TPOE has been petitioning the government to change the work laws, work hours, and work healthcare to benefit the EMPLOYER and FUCK OVER THE EMPLOYEE. WHY would ANYBODY with any working braincells shop at a company that is using that money to DESTROY the way employees work in this country????

Thats it.....keep feeding the Beast, and one day it will consume all of us.