Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Want to go slow but...
So i met this guy a couple of weeks ago and we have seen each other half a dozen times and we agreed to take things slow, but last night we were skyping, one thing took to another and we ended up having a very hot sexcam session (my keyboard is crusty lol)

Is this going to change things? I am trying to have a romantic relationship and wanto to know him better before we go all the way but we feel so atracted to each other that things tend to get out of hand.

Ever happened to you?

If you're attracted to each other sexually, why fight against it?

It has not happened to me though, I need to get to know person very good, before I can trust him enough to go to bed with him.

Not with someone that Im more romantically interested in.

ObW
X

Hasn't happened to me, but the important question is how are you 2 feeling afterwards?

Do you feel it wrong?

It's important that you both talk about it and see how it is for the both of you.

If you are ok with it, then don't make it a big deal. You can still get to know each other better, date, go out, work on the relationship. You can even start having more intimacy along with it, without it meaning you are not working in the romantic side.

If you are both not ok with it, then try to avoid it.

It's up to the both of you to determine exactly what this event means for the relationship