• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Warm, soft, and round.......
Custard Filled Long Johns
[Image: DSC_0084.jpg]

Eclairs
[Image: Eclair.gif]

Cream Horns
[Image: 578395_641886142502488_245468424_n.jpg]

Custard, cream filled, Krispy Kreme glaze, scones, muffins, pies, jelly rolls, turn overs etc...
If it's sweet, savory, creamy, flaky, crispy, warm, soft or whatever than I'll stuff down my mouth hole until I pass out from a lack of oxygen/sugar coma:biggrin:

MisterTinkles Wrote:Cinnamon Rolls with Pecans and Raisins
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ2MzxfwIUEbLEhuGcQw0m...kKfMJrRkJg][Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ2MzxfwIUEbLEhuGcQw0m...kKfMJrRkJg][Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ2MzxfwIUEbLEhuGcQw0m...kKfMJrRkJg][Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ2MzxfwIUEbLEhuGcQw0m...kKfMJrRkJg]
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ2MzxfwIUEbLEhuGcQw0m...kKfMJrRkJg][Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ2MzxfwIUEbLEhuGcQw0m...kKfMJrRkJg][Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ2MzxfwIUEbLEhuGcQw0m...kKfMJrRkJg][Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ2MzxfwIUEbLEhuGcQw0m...kKfMJrRkJg]

Why would you ruin cinnamon rolls by putting raisins on them? bleh!
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

There is a dish we have in Brazil we call "Mil-Folhas", and I like it a lot. I just don't know its name in English.

[Image: receita-mil-folhas-doce-leite.jpg]

I love macarrons. I always go to the Ladurée shop when I go to the mall here, the girls know exactly what I want when I step inside hahaha

[Image: macarrons.jpg]

I also like cinnamon rolls and cranberry scones. I get them all the time when I visit Starbucks (I know some of their stuff suck Sad )

[Image: img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=15728396]

This whole thread makes me hungry.

I know this is all deeply rooted in sarcasm but this thread makes me constantly think of penis.

Key Lime donuts

[Image: krispykreme.jpg]
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

[Image: Im-Getting-Donuts.jpg]

CellarDweller Wrote:Why would you ruin cinnamon rolls by putting raisins on them? bleh!

OMG!!!! They are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!

I used to work at a place called Grandys, and I made the sourdough cinnamon rolls that they had. And they were POPULAR.

Soft sourdough bread, with heavy cinnamon, sugar, and butter....then sprinkled with chopped pecans and raisins.....then sliced thick and baked. Then, while hot out of the oven, we put on cream cheese icing.

OMG.....SOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!