Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Warning Clown.
Can you believe this atrocity?
As a parent they should be protecting their young ones,not placing them in danger.

Zeon and myself both suffer from Coulrophobia, it's a real fear , no joking matter.

[Image: EvilClownparents.png]
Quote:Parents Hire Evil Clown for Stalking, Threats, Pie Throwing

Submitted by Michael Allen on May 8, 2012

In Lucerne, Switzerland, parents hire Dominic Deville to dress up as an evil clown to stalk their children with texts, phone calls and letters, warning them of an attack: being hit in the face with a cake.

Deville told metro.co.uk: "The child feels more and more that it is being pursued. The clown’s one and only aim is to smash a cake into the face of his victim, when they least expect it, during the course of seven days."

However, if a child avoids being hit with the cake, then they are given the treat as a birthday present.

The evil clown can be stopped at any time, if the parents feel the child is too scared.

Deville, who was inspired by horror films to start his business, added: "The clown will never break into a residence or show up at work. It’s all in fun and if, at any point, the kids get scared or their parents are concerned, we stop right there. But most kids absolutely love being scared senseless."

Link

Is this not coco brown the psycho clown? Because where I live in the northeast there was a fella going round called coco brown stalking people and he'd tap on your window with a knife because some idiot payed him to stalk you. He was actually causing a lot of trouble because rumours were he was a serial killer, the town down the road he went into a betting shop in full dress and the woman behind the counter thought he was there to murder her and he was like "listen love ai just want to put a bet on". Lol

I can see why you have a problem with this, but honestly, if people with an actual phobia of it, I'm sure people wouldn't do something like this to their kids. But there are people out there who like a little scary fun. I mean, there are people who go out looking for scary stuff, there are people with weird senses of humor that wouldnt mind so much as to have this being done to them. It's not like you can't call it off and it's like like there's much harm being done, and if there is, then you can stop it. This honestly sounds like something my uncle would do to us lol. He does this stuff anyways. As kids he would dress up and stuff and scare us. Some of his plots were actually well planned out. He's probably the main reason why my cousins, sisters and I all have a good sense of humor and imagination. Yeah, we cried at times, but looking back on some stuff, it was pretty funny. His antics are what gave us all our creativity and fun in our childhood. Theres no way you can forget that guy.
Point being, this is just something in peoples sense of humor. Some people are fine with it, some people aren't. There's no need to "warn" people about i or frown upon it. Its freaking scarey, but i find it funny. I mean, not if its being done to some kid who has a problem, but if you know the kid wont have a problem, and doesnt, then yeah, its funny. It's like that one show on TV, scare tactics i think its called, where friends get these people to set up a situation for their friend to scare them. It's all in good fun. Like everything else, it's just how you use it.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/north-eas...-29658223/

The only thing was there was a man going round with a knife dressed as a clown tapping on people's windows lol

mrk2010 Wrote:The only thing was there was a man going round with a knife dressed as a clown tapping on people's windows lol

If he tried it here in a country town , he would find himself shot or bitten , who ever gets to him first.:biggrin:

What a terrible thing to do. I know fear of clowns is real, I have seen it with my own eyes several times.

Rusty razor would come out if anyone did that to me.

Wishing I never clicked this thread now, I absolutely HATE clowns, they terrify the living daylights out of me but the title intrigued my stupid curious mind... now I'm going to have nightmares...

This is such a horrible business idea, if my mum or what not had this clown stalk me as a kid before my birthday I would freak out and never leave the damn house.

I am so sorry Midg , I know how bad the fear is , that's why I named the thread as it is.
To me this is a complete and utter travesty and an abuse of a child's basic rights.

I have no problem with thrill seekers , go for it, but when it comes to impressionable young children, that rely on you for everything especially safety, what these parents are doing , is going to scar their children for life.

It's angers me so much, that someone could do this to their child.
Those poor babies.

Depends; if the CHILD knows it's a game as well, i'm not too bothered.
IF they don't? What is WRONG with these parents?!:eek:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so