Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Was it that obvious?
So I got this new idea for a word game thread.
In this thread, if you are gay or lesbian, think of time back when you did not know you were gay, and think of something gay/lesbian/homosexual related that should of seemed obvious, stating "was it that obvious?"
Also you can do it for other family members and friends, and even celebrities and politicians.
Maybe later after that is all out of our systems we can think of other things "Was it that obvious?" related like "Stephen King admitted to writing Kujo on an cocaine trip, was it that obvious?"
(wow that was a good one)

OK, my first non-example one,
When I was 16 I carried a picture of Zac Efron in my backpack and would only tell myself it was because I wanted to style my hair like his, was it that obvious?

In my youth, I believed my lack of interest in girls was by being celibate.

Was it that obvious?

When i was about 12 i cried and didnt come out of my room for the whole of christmas day morning because my favourite boy band "take that" did not get the christmas number 1, i also fancied my sisters boyfreind, was it obvious

partisan Wrote:When i was about 12 i cried and didnt come out of my room for the whole of christmas day morning because my favourite boy band "take that" did not get the christmas number 1, i also fancied my sisters boyfreind, was it obvious

Oh my gosh I've had loads of crushes on boy bands too Smile

When I was like, 15 and 16, I would like google image search pictures of cute guys and I would say to myself it was because I wanted to know what girls like, was it that obvious?

(by the way I thought about removing that Stephen King example because I felt like it might be mean, but, I feel like Stephen King wouldn't mind, he knows a lot of people liked reading Cujo and he's really open about his past drug problems)

When I was in kindergarten in Hong Kong, they gave us free disney-themed umbrellas for the end of the year before we immigrated to NZ. I wouldn't let go of the girls' one that had minnie mouse on the tip. Was it that obvious