Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Waterloo Road
For any people who are able to view the UK BBC One series, Waterloo Road; they're having a quite interesting homosexual storyline which has basically just started. The next episode looks to be quite good. Its exploring coming out, parents coming to terms with it, intimate relationships with other homosexuals, how these relationships affect friends and, I'm sure, other stuff. I'm not a huge fan, but this storyline interests me nonetheless.

The next episode is on BBC One at 8oclock on Wednesday.

These videos will help you catch up on this particular storyline so far (I'll post any updates on here for those of you who cant view it on TV):

i have a friend who is a regular extra in waterloo road Smile
never watched it myself but il download a few episodes. see what its all about.

Having spent a huge part of my life involved in education I take it as a professional duty to watch Waterloo Road Wink Much of it is unrealistic and overly melodramatic, but I suppose if I enjoyed reading the nonsense tales of the goings on at Greyfriars during my childhood I can allow myself this indulgence now. It'll be interesting to see how Josh's story pans out. At the moment the most important people in his life, Finn and Tom, seem suitably ambivalent with the arrival of Josh's new and apparently shallow squeeze.

interesting............very interestingConfusedmile:

marshlander Wrote:Having spent a huge part of my life involved in education I take it as a professional duty to watch Waterloo Road Wink Much of it is unrealistic and overly melodramatic, but I suppose if I enjoyed reading the nonsense tales of the goings on at Greyfriars during my childhood I can allow myself this indulgence now. It'll be interesting to see how Josh's story pans out. At the moment the most important people in his life, Finn and Tom, seem suitably ambivalent with the arrival of Josh's new and apparently shallow squeeze.

Yeah, you have to try really hard to suspend your disbelief. Some episodes make me turn it off and not watch it for like 4 months :p

What do you teach?

Pseudo Rob Wrote:Y... What do you teach?
I'm a musician/composer and some of my musical projects take place in schools.

Its on now on BBC2 (UK) if anyone is interested.