Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ways to insult Vladimir Putin/ other homophobic people
I just hate him and my insulting him makes me feel a little better (but I'm still concerned about the rights of gay Russians in addition to gay arabs and gay Africans)

I like to call him F@ggotmir Poopin (because he's obviously insecure of his sexuality). Does anybody else have any puns on his name?

While I'm sure you only say this because you know he cannot come and beat your ass, and while I know you are in contempt of him, childish impetuousness will resolve no issues...but for Divinity's Sake, I shall laugh...teehhee...HAHahahAH...Rofl

Kay, now I need to go have a talk with the Divine Tree, as I'm sure disappointment resonants within for my passive belligerence...

Old but gold
[Image: vladimir_pussy1.JPG]

Vladimir Putin is democratically elected. He is only doing the work of his constituents. The People of Russia have made a choice to place a taboo on homosexuality and place the LGBT outside their recognition of tolerance.
Hating Putin is pointless. You could hate the Russian culture, but hatred solves nothing as well. I suspect there will always be countries outlawing homosexuality. I doubt all of Africa will ever be free of anti-lgbt legislation, I doubt Russia ever will, and I doubt the Middle East ever will.
Humanity is what it is whether anyone likes it or not.

On insults however, I find insulting the homophobic author Orson Scott Card too easy. Years ago he said if the US ever legalized gay marriage he'd revolt and destroy the government. LOL, too late for that, what a pussy, lol.

I'm offended.

Chase Wrote:Vladimir Putin is democratically elected.
I'm not so sure about that...

Russia is doomed, no need to insult them. Cause and effect will get them in the end. I honestly believe that nations suffer for their collective wrongdoings.

Chase Wrote:Vladimir Putin is democratically elected.

Oh, Mr. Chase!!! Long time no see!!!!
Bighug

Putin is as about as democratically elected as the Presidents in this country are.
You still have lots to learn my young Jedi.

If I were to meet this dickhead, I would be polite about it and smile a lot.

Nice to meet you President Dickhead. Does it hurt being such a dickhead?
Seeing as you ARE such a dickhead, Mr. President Dickhead, I would like to ask you a question.
The USA is curious to know, does your wife use lube on the giant black dildo she shoves up your ass every night while dressed like Adolf Hitler???

MisterTinkles Wrote:Oh, Mr. Chase!!! Long time no see!!!!
Bighug

Putin is as about as democratically elected as the Presidents in this country are.
You still have lots to learn my young Jedi.

Are you kidding me? Recent polls put Russian disappointment in Putin at only 22%.*
http://www.latimes.com/news/world/worldn...8724.story

His approval rating is not declining.**
http://www.forbes.com/sites/markadomanis...declining/

Clinton, Bush, and Obama, could only dream of having such popularity as Putin does. Unfortunately to them we live in a binary country where one half always tends to disagree with the other.