Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We Made it Home
Awhile back I posted asking for your prayers to be reunited with the animals of our sanctuary in a safer, better place and I just wanted to leave a note to say thanks.
We are together again (3 months now) in a better, safer place in Southern New Mexico where everyone has been friendly and we are every day together.
I was nearly nuts with hopelessness, but managed to grub together the money through selling our health products. No one helped us but G-d and grace.
I am doing much better and will start seeing people again with hard to help health problems while we build towards a new farm and herb, mushroom and hemp futures. It was the hardest trek of my life leaving them in care to go get the money but tonight they are all home, warm, safe and have been for weeks now. I remembered GaySpeak and the compassion shown towards me when I had little of nothing to offer anyone. Thanks again. Hope things are going as well for you and that even if nothing else is the way you want or had it in life, that home is your sanctuary and it is filled with love.
Cheers!

That's great to hear. Glad you are safe.