Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We are all Beautiful and NOT a Joke!
I found these on a Tumbler I like to look/read from. I though it'd be nice to share <3.

They cover everybody!

[Image: tumblr_mibq9qTV9C1s64pnto4_500.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_mibq9qTV9C1s64pnto5_250.jpg][Image: tumblr_mibq9qTV9C1s64pnto6_250.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_mibq9qTV9C1s64pnto1_250.jpg][Image: tumblr_mibq9qTV9C1s64pnto2_250.jpg][Image: tumblr_mibq9qTV9C1s64pnto3_250.jpg]

nosoytuchiste:

I'm Not a Joke is a campaign spreading awareness for the LGBTI community through art and design, created by Daniel Arzola (@Arzola_d) for the school of Visual Arts Rafael Monasterios in light of the recent violent acts against the sexually diverse community in Venezuela. It initially seeks to expand in the online community. If you’d like to share your opinion please do so via twitter using the hashtag #ImNotaJoke. Like our page on Facebook and share our designs to support our cause!*

~

I personally believe it's very admirable and well articulated. I figured y'all would probably like it too <3

I've noticed recently all the little bitch-fits going on lately, so hopefully, we can learn from these very artfully gay messages and put to rest the issues of "who should love who" and how said love can and should be expressed and the discriminatory views I've witnessed, especially recently.

We are a community, but act like we're in highschool and are forming Cliques and other stupid little things.

We can be debate, argue and even down right fight, but the level of respect should be upheld, and not necessarily "Politically" So, but just in general.

One Love Peepz
<3

I want a beard like the 2nd piccy down, thanks gurl, that's a nice thread to wake up to Smile

I love it when art is used to spread an important message like this. I might have to make it a goal of mine to do something similar with my future art. It's very inspiring.

Such a nice message! Thanks for sharing this.

Very nice graphic artworks! & great message!

Thank you for sharing. Smile all great messages. Smile
An eye for an eye

Your welcome gurls.

One of these should be like a Gayspeak background...that what be so hawt! Wink

QueenOdi Wrote:Your welcome gurls.

One of these should be like a Gayspeak background...that what be so hawt! Wink

I vote the first pic!

i vote the third one ~

the fourth one i want as a card to hand out to idiots when i'm out with my wife ~

I'm torn between them all! Lol, we should make a collage...but if I had to choose, it'd be the third one. Cause it hits everyone and is powerful to me Wink .

Although, the 2nd one would be my runner up :3.

And Yes Meggy-Sis, cause my friend and her girlfriend always get whistles and asked if they wanna threeway with a guy. One time while I was with them and she was like, "We're doing just fine without a Dick, thank you" and blew the guy a kiss!

Needless to say...I lived! Smile