Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We're back online!!! :-)
Hey everybody,

Really sorry the site has been down for the past two days!

The main system hard drive on the server box died on Monday afternoon! :-( I was working away from home at the time too! Cry

I had to get a new hard drive and reload all the server software from scratch and then restore a recent backup I had of the site. Just by shear luck I've managed to get a backup from within minutes of when everything went bang so hopefully none of your posts have been affected!

Please let me know if you've got any problems...

Catch you laters,

Andy xox
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.

oks! :biggrin::biggrin: glad then

SWEEEEEEEEEEEET !!

It's great to be back :biggrin:.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

xx

phew... had me worried there for a sec Big Grin

why are my "kisses" so low considering i reply to people and give "good" advice. i cant post a pic as my mum will know-she filters my pc to ensure i dont post pics etc. give me more kisses, im sad, lol! x:mad: :confused:

Your kisses depend on how many posts you have made. Currently you stand at 11. it may go up once you reach 20 or so.