Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weird foods you eat that grosses everyone out
Tell me your weirdest recipes that no one understands.

So apparently I'm the ONLY one who does this but, when I make Mac & Cheese I cut up hot dogs and mix that in and add ketchup. The only other person I've seen do this is my mother and she's literally Hitler.

Maybe tofu? I heard caucasians hate it

And balut - a developing duck embryo that is boiled alive and eaten in the shell.

Im not really a picky eater

Mac & cheese = macaroni cheese?… yes gross. Hotdogs are just gross unfortunate things also. Your gross :biggrin:

I grew up on the coast, so I love seafood. I'm also a fan of sushi. That's not really weird at all, but try telling that to anyone in New Mexico where I live now. It's like they think seafood is the spawn of the alien overlords trying to take over our minds. Whatever. More alien spawn food for me!

Not that it's a recipe...not that is out of this world..but many many people seem grossed out of their mind when I tell them I eat horse meat..

"grooooooooossss"....."nope, tastes better than any cow will ever hope for"

VileKyle Wrote:they think seafood is the spawn of the alien overlords trying to take over our minds

That's what bigots think of lgbt people. Tongue

Evan88 Wrote:Maybe tofu? I heard caucasians hate it

And balut - a developing duck embryo that is boiled alive and eaten in the shell.

Im not really a picky eater

Balut....oh gosh ate once in while ate Subic Bay in 81'. That is some horrid stuff for a gringo Smile

Lumpia and pancit ! Good stuff.

Tofu (not gross at all really… I love it, but others call it gross)

Green Smoothies (my friends think I'm insane)

MikeIsNotPG Wrote:Tell me your weirdest recipes that no one understands.

So apparently I'm the ONLY one who does this but, when I make Mac & Cheese I cut up hot dogs and mix that in and add ketchup. The only other person I've seen do this is my mother and she's literally Hitler.
I was sooooo getting on here to say mac n cheese with ketchup and some cayenne pepper Big Grin never tried it with hotdogs but could see it being good! Big Grin
I started putting ketchup in my mac in cheese during high school because the cafeteria mac in cheese was terrible, dry and tasteless... for whatever reason it was like an acquired taste and now I eat it on occasion still ^_^

Soo this will seem mundane since I think a lot of people eat em but my mates can't stand them and that's cucumbers haha