Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcome, Me, right?
[MENTION=18776]AlfredMamza[/MENTION], you have no idea how long I've waited to hear someone say that. I would LOVE to join your world of gaming. [emoji2]

Hi Jesse. Since you said you didn't mind questions, I'm just curious about how a gay male marries someone who has become a female?

[MENTION=21957]Darius[/MENTION], I married her pre-transition. The transition is actually a fairly recent development in our marriage. I've been with her for over 3 years and I, personally, have moved past the initial outward sex appeal. Granted, honestly the initial response was definitely shock, but after doing my research and some thinking, foreplay and anal sex isn't out of the equation, and I'm mostly top in bed anyhow. Besides. What guy doesn't at least like playing with boobs. Gay or not. The only downside so far is the amount of money she spends on her new makeup collection, shoes, clothes, shoes, hair products, and shoes.

Darius Wrote:Hi Jesse. Since you said you didn't mind questions, I'm just curious about how a gay male marries someone who has become a female?
I married her pre-transition. The transition is actually a recent development in our lives. I've been with her for 3 years before she started the transition. At this point, I've moved on from her outward sex appeal being a primaty decision maker. Although, I gotta say that there was a drastic initial shock, because once someone begins to identify as a different gender, it's immediate. So, when I went to bed with a husband, I woke up with a wife. It was like a nightmare story straight out of Vegas. Although, after doing my research and some a lot of thought, I realized that since I'm a top anyways and anal isn't out of the equation, so sex won't change that much and internally, nothing has changed with her. The only downside so far is the impact on my wallet. It's still screaming in pain from supplying her with her new makeup collection, shoes, clothes, shoes, hair supplies, and shoes.

Forgive me if I'm now triple posting. I was trying to use tapatalk to reply but it didn't seem like it wanted to post.

[MENTION=21957]Darius[/MENTION], I married her pre-transition. The transition is actually new to our life. Granted, there was the initial shock of going to bed one night with a husband and waking up with a wife because once someone begins to identify as a different gender, it's immediate. Although, after doing my research and some serious thought, I realized that since I'm a top anyways and foreplay and anal isn't out of the equation, and she's still the same person mentally, not much is really changing. I guess I've moved on from the sex appeal. The downside is my poor wallet has gone bulimic, vomiting cash at make-up, shoes, clothes, shoes, hair supplies, and shoes.

Forgive me if I wind up quadruple posting. I was trying to use Tapatalk and it just wasn't having any of my shenanigans.

Darius Wrote:Hi Jesse. Since you said you didn't mind questions, I'm just curious about how a gay male marries someone who has become a female?

I married her pre-transition, a couple years before the transition even came about, actually. The transition is a fairly new development in our life. At first, there was that shock value that you'd expect to have and day one was like living a nightmare in Vegas; going to bed with a husband and waking up with a wife. After doing some research and thinking about it, though, I came to the following conclusion: nothing is really changing as far as my sex life is concerned, and she's still the same person as before. I'm mostly top in bed anyways, and with foreplay and anal still being a key player in the equation, I honestly don't mind the idea now. Although, my wallet on the other hand has gone bulimic, vomiting money in every direction at makeup, shoes, clothes, shoes, hair products, and shoes.

Welcome! I would love to know more about your relationship with a trans sister. But enjoy your stay all brothers and sisters of the rainbow are welcome here
I am the angles that hold and surround you

I am the demon you're afraid to meet

[MENTION=21957]Darius[/MENTION] and [MENTION=22564]VirgoMasquerade[/MENTION], I married her pre-transition. I was with her for a few years before the transition, actually. It's a relatively new development in our life. As you might expect, I was succumbed to the expected shock when I went to bed with a husband and woke up with a wife. After doing my own research on the subject, though, I came to a conclusion: Nothing's really going to change as far as sex is concerned (considering I'm mostly a top in bed) and she's still the same person inside as she was yesterday. The only downside so far that my wallet is now bulimic; it just vomits money at everything: Makeup, shoes, clothes, shoes, product, and shoes.

Welcome to GS. Smile If there's anyway I can help or if you have any question's at all feel free to send a message. ^_^

[MENTION=23215]Kazkade[/MENTION] Hee, we always welcome new members to join us there. Besides, it's a great platform to get to know people in this forum too. Smile