Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Westboro Baptists are at it again....whos ready to rage.
I agree as well, they give our opponents a bad name. They are far too wacky to be any real threat to us themselves.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

OrphanPip Wrote:I have this feeling that the Westboro Church does more good for gay rights than bad because of how much they alienate even most social conservatives.

For that is why I called them a psyops campaign from the Elite to move people closer to our cause than away from it. Their antics at this time with such a backward and confusing message that "Gays are bad so screw you troops"? It's all a psychological warfare game to marginalize those right wing loonies that would deny anyone civil rights if their book from 2000 years ago says it should.

A community is formed where there is mutual respect for each other, enabling freedom, peace and harmony. This group have no respect for others and are isolated, outside of the community. I am grateful I live in a community where the disrespect for fallen soldiers would not be tolerated. I am unable to understand how your laws allowed them to behave in the fashion they did on the grounds of freedom of speech, surely tolerance and respect have some precedence.