Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Westworld
I saw in another thread that there are a few of us following this show.

So what do you think about it so far? Whats going on? Who is Ed Harris?

I've seen the original years ago. Looks good from the trailers.

anyone seen this yet - I think id like this but not sure if its one of those shows that does one series then just stops - thats very frustrating

I didn't get hooked until like the third episode. I sort of visualized it as a show about rich people living out Wild West fantasies, but the way it plays with what humanity is, what reality is, how it makes you question who is real and who is a robot, and the growing awareness (and empowerment) of the robots... it's got me interested. It's also an amazing cast - that's what got me to watch it in the first place. Even if it is just one season, so far I'd say it is worth it. The Night Of and True Detective (if we pretend the second season doesn't exist) are two other examples of top quality, but short tv shows from HBO.

Emiliano Wrote:Who is Ed Harris?

I like the flashback theory. Otherwise, it's getting repetitive. Otherwise, it's getting repetitive.

NativeSon Wrote:I like the flashback theory. Otherwise, it's getting repetitive. Otherwise, it's getting repetitive.

Yeah I think there are multiple timelines going on for sure.

Damn. I'm two going on three episodes behind. Hopefully I'll get to them before Sunday evening.

You got to see the most recent one. I love Thandie Newton's character. She's about to make shit real interesting.

I tend to watch this show late at night when I'm all relaxed. Hopefully tonight.

I'm all caught up.

Now I have to watch them all over again in the hope it will all make sense.

I love it.