Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wet dream with girl?
I have posted this in a thread, but I'm still curious about myself and wanting to know about you guys.

I'm now 27, and I have never ever had any wet dream with girl. I remember my first wet dream at 11, and it was with Adam from Power Ranger (Black Ranger). Upto now, I only have wet dream with a guy, and sometimes with a bisexual guy (FMM), but I did not touch the girl at all in my dream.

I don't know if I have to worry about this or not. I fear I cannot be attracted to girl, considering I have to get married someday (sigh).

How about you? Have you had one? If so, how often do you have wet dream with girl?

It is strange. This thread never shows up, yet there have been several viewers.

BTW, anyone? Have you had one? If so, how often do you have wet dream with girl?

My dreams are often crazy and surreal, including the sexual ones. Suffice to say I don't judge my sexuality by them.

Dreams can be very tricky at times. Sometimes they mean the world to us, other times you have no idea why you're dreaming about something. I understand how you feel though. Your probably sitting, pondering your sexuality now. I never really gotten turned on by a girl before, but the thought of sex came up one time. I thought what if i'm actually straight and I'm not gay!? I realized though, that thought came up because I wasn't use to the fact of accepting my sexuality.

I'm still getting use to not having this secret anymore I need to hide. I can recognize a girls beauty, but i never really wanted to be with them, romantically or sexually. What I'm getting at is don't worry so much about the dream. If you feel odd for having it, then it must not mean that much to you.

Thanks everyone. I'm just curious. A gay friend of mine told me he had one with girl, just before he realized he was gay.

I haven't had a wet dream per se in a long time but I often have sexual dreams and they run the gamut, from men, women, men and women together, everything.

Richard

When I was a teenager I had a wet dream about a girl a time or two. I had more dreams about men though. I think it was said here before that sexuality is not completely black or white. We are not 100% gay or straight. We are all somewhere in between.

Because I dreamed about a woman a time or two doesn't make me want to settle down with one. I don't believe it's in my nature to do so. Maybe it was curiosity that made me have those dreams. I don't know. I do know I was a horny little bastard when I was younger.

Yep.

I remember, in my dream, there was this girl. She was not that hot and quite older. She invited me to have sex with her, but I refused. The girl insisted, and I still refused, and the scene was more like... she wanted to rape me. Then I fought her.

This happened several times, and no kidding.

Even in dream, I'm completely not interested in girls.

I've had dreams that were erotic in content and yet didn't FEEL erotic at all. And I've also had dreams that weren't erotic in content (though typically very surreal) and yet I experienced orgasm in them.

Though the one fully erotic dream that haunts me the most was where the "wicked witch" broke in (green skin, orange eyes, flying on a broom) and I knew she was my death and yet I was out of control with erotic desire, and we banged each other, our genders changing so she was the guy and then I was, so we were both women and yet having like heterosexual sex (though this was only sexual organ bit). I woke up wet and sweaty from that dream, but I don't recall having any others like that (certainly not that intense).

I thought I'd share 3 paintings by Tanning as they remind me of the very surreal dreams I'll have once in a blue moon that are somehow erotic, even bring me to orgasm (and made me think she had similar dreams as I do):

[Image: Dorothea+Tanning+804.jpg]

[Image: Dorothea+Tanning+800.jpg]

[Image: Dorothea+Tanning+++%25282%2529.jpg]