Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Do You Want
Sooooo what do you want out of life?

Me, I want a good man who makes me happy, that I can love and protect, a nice home that we share with about 5 acres of land so we can grow vegetables and have some meat animals. With a massive kitchen so I can cook brilliant meals for him.

What do you want?

Richard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

No good. I'm vegetarian

i already have most of what i want ...
now i just want little things . like for people i love to be happy / healthy / other boring cliches like that

I want to keep learning and seeing new things as long as I'm alive. Once I stop doing that, I may as well be dead.

Krupt Wrote:If you enjoy cooking, I want you

I LOVE to cook. :-D

Richard

Oh I forgot, I also want a Maserati Gran Turismo S.

and an Audi R8

And an Aston Martin DB9RS

Oh fuck it I want all the fast cars,

Richard

I want freedom.

The freedom to escape the rat race - trading my time for a wage that is neither indicative of the value of my time nor provides me the lifestyle I want.

The freedom to contractually express my love with a consensual adult and have it be recognized, legally, along with the full 1,000+ rights that go along with it.

The freedom to travel and experience this world, to give what I can when I can, without feeling like I need to perform a regularly scheduled set of tasks to fit in when my actions are primarily benefitting other people.

The freedom live my life how I choose it, collecting experiences, learning more about myself and the people around me, and relishing each moment.

The freedom to do what excites me, to spin off a new start-up and release it into the wind, to write the book I've always wanted, to pursue the things that only more time will afford me.

The freedom to not have my phone calls and internet browsing history monitored; to escape the beginnings of 1984.

The freedom to give up clocks and general time keeping devices except for those that I find a general work of art (see: movado 606093).

The freedom to live happily ever after - seeking out the things that make my soul sing.

Yes, I want freedom...and a partner to share it with.

Forgot again

I want an unlimited supply of Terrapin Hopsecutioner my favorite beer.
[Image: vaja2a8u.jpg]

Richard

Soooooooo another thing I want that I forgot. Ascari.

Richard

I want
To hug my "mutt"
just
one
more
time Love2

Trial