Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Is The Best Dog Breeds For Gay Men?
What are the best or ideal dog breeds for gay men whether single or couple? Smile Smile Smile

Hmm, I don't think it makes a difference whether someone is gay or not as to what dog breeds are best. I know folks who have huskies, bulldogs and so on. So with that said go with the breed you like that suits you (and your partner).
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!
[-] The following 1 member Likes InbetweenDreams's post:
  • IanSaysHi

Like Mike said @InbetweenDreams - don't think being gay makes a difference to your dog suitability... depends on your lifestyle and they'll still need equal effort, attention and investment.

I love Huskies too but they eat a lot and shed sooo much hair daily! Sad  My cousin has a poodle and it is hyper allergenic - doesn't malt! (sheds hardly any hair)  I like the look of labra-doodles (labrador and poodle mix) and cockapoos (cocker spaniel and poodle mix) too. Both those are meant to be allergy friendly and lower maintenance.

Smaller dogs are obviously eat less and require less exercise than big dogs.
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.

(01-26-2021, 04:05 PM)andy Wrote: Smaller dogs are obviously eat less and require less exercise than big dogs.

The lil bastards like to bite your ankle though lol
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

I’ve heard Pomeranians have an aversion to gay men so best to go for a different breed.
Gossip is the Devil’s telephone; best just to hang up.
[-] The following 2 members Like IanSaysHi's post:
  • Camfer, Justaguy

Sheepdogs are good for gay shepherds.
Dalmatians are good for gay firefighters.
Huskies are good for gay sledders.
Hounds are good for gay fox hunters.
Labradors are good for gay duck hunters.
Greyhounds are good for gay runners.
Saint Bernards are good for gay mountaineers.
Doberman Pinschers are good for gay security guards.
[-] The following 3 members Like Camfer's post:
  • bootsguy, IanSaysHi, Justaguy

Any ole dog will do,,, it's training your pouch to help you find other eligible gay men to meet - that really counts.

If you have a friendly dog "that likes playing fetch-the-bal or frezbyl" ,, take him to a party or busy beach and you will soon find him playing
with lots of young single men (hopefully)... That opens up the opportunity for you to have a conversation with some of them..

My dog loves to meet new people and will invariably get someone to pet her.. It's usually women & children,, but occassionally men will
want to pet her..

It's a good way to get a conversation going (smile)..

Sin-cerely
Jim
We Have Elvis !!

[Image: 14492551_1782157042059206_31976992208194...00x360.png]
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!
[-] The following 1 member Likes CellarDweller's post:
  • jimcrackcorn

I don't know what dogs are best for gay men, but greyhounds have always been a favourite on mine. We had one whilst I was growing up and my Mum has another two now. They are the perfect mix of lazy couch potatoes who love a cuddle at home, and mad hyper fast runners when you take them out Smile