Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Is Your Ideal Breakfast
A big cup of black Colombian coffee, and a bacon egg and cheese sandwich

I used to put on A LOT of weight everytime I went on holiday and this was because of my lavish breakfasts (e.g. at the legendary Regency Café in London). Now it's just coffee and my weight is always under control.

Samfreek Wrote:Hash browns (real ones, not that pressed patty shite) with a bit of onion. A scrambled egg with loads of pepper, and bacon...mmm Substitute steak for bacon if you have the cash. Some coffee and OJ too. I make this for my mom a lot and she loves it.

Breakfast in bed is only fun for me If i have someone to cook for. Eat naked babe and let me take care of the crumbs Smile

Oh GAWD I miss potatoes!!!!! I am not supposed to ever potatoes anymore....but sometimes I cheat and eat some red potatoes...since they have a lot less starch.

I miss Chili Cheese Fries, Fries and Sausage Gravy, Hash Browns (the REAL ones) with sauteed onions all over it.

Giant baked potatoes with "the works" (butter, cheese, sour cream, chives, crushed bacon).

Oh shit I want a freeking potato now!!!!!

MisterTinkles Wrote:Oh GAWD I miss potatoes!!!!! [...]

Same here, Sweetie.

Sweet potatoes, by the contrary, are great: low on calories, nutritious and tasty.