Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Turns You On?
Alot of the things already mentioned, the grinding, the kissing, touching ect.

Also I'm turned on by a guy who will take control, knows what he wants, and doesn't ask permission.

I also have a thing for men in suits, muscles(of course), and I get turned on by the musky smell of a man and the warmth of when he comes in close.

[Image: tumblr_l7c5isNqrZ1qza70xo1_1280.jpg]

[Image: groomsmen-suits-2015-black-wedding-suits.jpg]

[Image: -font-b-Italian-b-font-Luxury-Mens-Grey-...-Pants.jpg]

I really like a guy that has a nice set of hair. I prefer straight hair as it's the easiest to run my hands through.

A kind face is also nice.

Really, though, personality does wonders. Little acts of kindness and thoughtfulness is such a turn on for me...

A tough guy being vulnerable.

Touching smooth skin or hands on mine (chest and belly, mainly)

I am not opposed to kissing but it is not really a turn-on to me. The proximity that goes with it, on the other hand...

Sometimes I get horny just by having a hot cute guy standing in front of me.
What really turns me on is a warm charisma, a shine in their eyes, juvenile energy. That's why I am more into younger guys than guys my age. It might sound freaky, but I also really like it when a guy shows weakness, sadness and tears.

Physically, I am pretty much into nice feet (not feet per se), a detectable chest, smooth skin. Tattoos and pierced nipples are a huge bonus, but not required.

What turns me on... Ok... I'd say that i love when I'm in control of the situation, when my partner lets me do what i want to do, when my partner gives me trust.
I like to play with the chest of my partner oh... and the back too... all those bones to touch he he he Snake

Haha all my turn ons have already been said xD
Hairy arms, chest, belly, and other places Tongue
Ofc mucles are a bonus, but not too big, i dont like it when it looks like they are made of stone, i just want to be able to see them, and nothing more.
Also someone who is dominant <3 my dream xD
Tho all of that doens't matter they are nice to traits to have but, the most important is that he is outgoing and smart, if he's those two, then i'm pretty much sold Big Grin

Thanks everyone for the replies, I just thought of another thing I didn't mention in my original post and I didn't see anyone else post it in replies. Is anyone turned on by a guy in Suspenders? I don't know why but I find that sexy

These look nice

[Image: 63b7941691ab7d2a5c2ccf8624f0a526.jpg]

[Image: mens-suspenders-fashion-2.jpg]

[Image: suspender-style-with-denim-for-men.jpg]
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

Ugh the last guy in the blue shirt..... It's getting hot in here lol

SilentFilm1988 Wrote:Ugh the last guy in the blue shirt..... It's getting hot in here lol

yas !