Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What a contrast with the look and voice
This is impressive; she looks so sweet and then she starts to sing. Wow, I love that contrast.

Can you think of any similar perfomances?

So innocent, so such an angel Smile what a sweet little voice lol

Possibly the biggest "contrast" I can think of at this moment in time...I absolutely love him and want to be friends with him...he's so cute ^o^ , but gurl that voice! Lol

Sylph Wrote:Possibly the biggest "contrast" I can think of at this moment in time...I absolutely love him and want to be friends with him...he's so cute ^o^ , but gurl that voice! Lol

Oh yes! I remember that, another impressive one Big Grin

SilverFrost Wrote:Oh yes! I remember that, another impressive one Big Grin

Yes gurl, when he hit that high C...when I say jingles went up my spine....

Not to menion, his hair is laaaayyyyyyed for the Gods! Wink

Hmmm, all I see is a big empty square.

Sylphs head must be in the way.

MisterTinkles Wrote:Hmmm, all I see is a big empty square.

Sylphs head must be in the way.

No hunni, that Empty Square is your reflection in the mirror, Blockhead!

If you see me, it's cause you wanna look, be and live like me, but sorry hunni, only one can exist babes.

But I'll end this here, because I don't want to derail this thread, cause Silverfrost would coldsnap your ass into next Winter! So freeze bitch! And melt away Wink

Sylph Wrote:No hunni, that Empty Square is your reflection in the mirror, Blockhead!

If you see me, it's cause you wanna look, be and live like me, but sorry hunni, only one can exist babes.

But I'll end this here, because I don't want to derail this thread, cause Silverfrost would coldsnap your ass into next Winter! So freeze bitch! And melt away Wink

Well at least ***I*** CAN look in a mirror without it cracking and breaking into a billion little shards!!!! YOU cant pass ANY reflective surface without causing damage!!! You so scary looking, the birds die in midflight, kids run screaming to their mommas, dogs and cats run in the opposite directions!!!! Hell, Im surprised they let you out to work without a paper bag on your head!!! I thought they made it a law that anything as scary looking as you was to have a bag on its head!!!
Drool-smiley

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRE5QZtilT6FJotXfalLYz...rLFwn4vKVw]

MisterTinkles Wrote:Well at least ***I*** CAN look in a mirror without it cracking and breaking into a billion little shards!!!! YOU cant pass ANY reflective surface without causing damage!!! You so scary looking, the birds die in midflight, kids run screaming to their mommas, dogs and cats run in the opposite directions!!!! Hell, Im surprised they let you out to work without a paper bag on your head!!! I thought they made it a law that anything as scary looking as you was to have a bag on its head!!!
Drool-smiley

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRE5QZtilT6FJotXfalLYz...rLFwn4vKVw]

Biiiiiiiiitch, I don't got not one single gay ass second for dried dusty pussy ass gurls! Get on my wet ass level!
[Image: 57f0edca-edd2-4465-a751-92ad67cbc3d6.jpg]

Sheep

Oh my god, I don't know which one shocked me more!! Laugh
Did not expect either of them to sound like that lmao!